Say goodbye to hair fall, thinning, damaged, brittle, or other hair problems with these 6 amazing Ayurvedic herbs!
Gray hair, excessive hair fall, dull and dry hair, hair thinning, and baldness - Some of the common hair problems faced by many. Everyone experiences this at some point, and when it happens, we usually seek chemical products in the hope they will restore our hair health.
Well, that's not the case!
You see, chemical products are made with - CHEMICALS - They can do more damage to your hair than any good. And since our hair is already very sensitive when we have hair fall, using chemicals on top of this is not a great idea.
So, how can one fix hair problems? What is the best way to deal with hair fall and boost hair growth?
There are various methods to control this and Ayurvedic herbs are one of them.
It is a mixture of natural ingredients that has many secret benefits and can help curb most hair problems. From leaving your healthy tresses shiny all day to improving hair growth, Ayurvedic herbs are surely a mother's natural gift to us.
Best Ayurvedic Herbs for Hair Growth
The King of herbs - Filled with magnesium, iron, calcium, and vitamins to make your hair strong and shiny. Bhringraj is an antihypertensive herb that has calming properties when applied to the scalp. Used for ages, this ayurvedic herb helps boost hair growth, improves thinning hair, makes it shiny, adds volume, and removes brittle hair for smooth coverage.
- A natural remedy to reduce hair loss and promote healthier growth
- It activates the hair follicles and roots to induce new hair
- It nourishes and hydrates your scalp for a shiny look
- It increases blood flow circulation for added shine and a frizz-free hair
How to use it:
If you aim to make your hair stronger, reduce hair fall, enhance volume, add more shine, and make it vibrant, you can use Fenugreek or methi seeds. It is a perfect Ayurvedic ingredient that not just benefits your growth but also makes your hair less itchy and dry.
It perfectly incorporates your scalp and reverses the damage caused by chemical buildup.
- It has all the essential nutrients to promote hair growth naturally
- It fights dandruff and makes your hair less itchy
- Fenugreek helps control premature graying
- Regular use of powder strengthens your hair
How to use:
Add fenugreek powder to a bowl and gradually mix it with warm water. Apply the mixture to your scalp and leave it for 45-60 minutes. Rinse your hair with warm water or use shampoo to cleanse.
Known as the herb of grace, Brahmi is excellent for those who are dealing with hair fall and want to strengthen and toughen their hair follicles. It not only promotes hair growth but also mends split ends, makes your hair shiny, and improves sebum production. Furthermore, Brahmi has excellent cognitive packed nutrients, making it a perfect calming and soothing ingredient to use on the scalp.
Also Read: Best Essential Oils for Curly Hair
- Naturally, moisturize and deep cleanse your scalp
- Protect your hair down to the roots
- Make your hair hydrated and reduce itchiness caused by dried scalp
- Promote healthier hair growth
How to use:
You can use Brahmi powder as a hair mask or mix it with different ingredients to double the benefits. Brahmi oil is also a great hair-softening product and can be diluted with a mild shampoo or cleanser. And best above all, you can add Brahmi to your henna mix to color, condition, and cover grays naturally.
One of the most popular ayurvedic herbs for hair. Amla is a great source of essential ingredients like Vitamin C, calcium, iron, tannins, and phosphorous - All of which can be applied to your scalp to improve hair health.
It is also a great source of moisturizing elements that can help condition, strengthen, and nourish your hair by controlling natural hair oil production.
- Naturally conditions your scalp
- Help minimize hair grays
- Boosts volume and manageability of your hair
- Reduce dandruff and condition your hair
- Improve the tone of your natural dye
How to use:
There are plenty of ways you can add amla to your hair care routine. Amla powder and amla oil, being the pioneer, can help you achieve your hair goals in no time. Here are some recipes you can try with Amla Powder.
A common reason for hair fall and dandruff is our excessive use of chemical products and buildup caused by environmental pollution. Neem is a powerful conditioning agent that cleanses your scalp of all the impurities. It not just helps you with dandruff but also hydrates split ends, covers gray hair, and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Soothes hair frizz and improves manageability
- Strengthens hair and naturally conditions it
- Detoxify hair of all impurities
- Promotes a healthier scalp for faster growth
How to use:
You can use neem powder as a hair mask. Add 100g of neem powder to lukewarm water and mix it until you get a thin paste. Cover your hair with the hair mask and let it rest for 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with a sulfate-free shampoo.
Also Read: How to make Neem Oil for Hair Growth?
Shikakai is a tree spice and has been used for centuries as an Ayurvedic herb and for many other purposes. It is known to help promote healthy hair and add shine to brittle, dull, and frizzy hair.
Shikakai has already been used in a lot of deep conditioning products such as shampoos and conditioners. So why pair it with a chemical product when you can use it in raw form?
Use shikakai to help your hair grow faster and stronger.
- Hydrate your scalp and control moisturization
- A natural conditioner for a soft and smooth look
- Eliminate dandruff with its deep conditioning properties
- Penetrate dry layers to restore a natural glow
How to use: