Have you ever considered doing a Mulethi treatment for hair? If not, you're missing out big time.
Mulethi, also known as Glycyrrhiza Glabra is a classical ayurvedic herb that has a centuries-long repute of being an ultimate remedy for your hair and skin.
Mostly used in the Asian sub-continent, Mulethi is a common flavoring agent as well as a traditional remedy to answer obesity and other respiratory problems. Mulethi also possesses the properties of decongestant and expectorant, making it an effective remedy to help fight infections.
In case you’re interested so far and want to know more about this Ayurvedic herb, here are some prominent benefits of Mulethi powder for hair and skin.
Benefits of Mulethi Powder for Hair
Reduce Hair Fall
If you're looking for a natural remedy to fix your hair fall issue, mulethi could be your best answer. Mulethi hair mask promotes blood circulation on your scalp, making the roots moisturized, cleansed, and nourish. It also supplies vital nutrients to your hair follicles, significantly reducing hair fall after 2-3 applications.
Promote Hair Growth
Thin hair is a common issue that every 2 in 5 people are facing. It can be because of a lot of things like your unhealthy diet, poor hair care, stress, hygiene, and sometimes even the environment.
Read More: What is a detangling spray and how to best use it?
Mulethi hair mask can help provide the required elements to your scalp, promoting oxygen and blood supply to the hair. This ultimately improves your hair condition, make them thicker and shinier.
Helps with dandruff
Dandruff can be quite frustrating, especially when it flakes on your shoulders. However, there are tons of great products that can help with this condition, one of which is Mulethi powder.
The anti-oxidative and anti-bacterial properties of Mulethi curbs dandruff and overall improves the condition of your itchy scalp, making it fresh and moisturized.
Helps with premature graying
The wide range of nutrients, antioxidants, and vitamins found in mulethi powder will help you give the lost shine you ever wanted. Premature graying is a common issue and can be easily addressed by using an ayurvedic recipe.
Almost all of us battle with hair frizz. It's something that even after using countless anti-frizz products can happen to you. And the reason for this is the lack of moisturization on your scalp.
As mulethi powder offers a wide range of nutrients, it helps manage your frizz naturally. Use a mulethi hair mask on your scalp and let you be the judge of the after result.
Benefits of Mulethi Powder for Skin
Protect from sun damage
Regular exposure to the sun can cause severe damage to your skin. The early sign starts from dark spots all the way to acne and then age spots making your skin look dull ahead of time.
Applying mulethi powder face mask fades sun spots and leads to even looking skin. It is a great source of UV blocking enzymes that protect your skin and makes it more vibrant than ever.
Fight signs of aging
Stress and environmental aggressors can lead to premature skin aging. Even people in their early 20s have started noticing fine lines and wrinkles on their skin.
The antioxidant found in mulethi powder can help block free radicals from damaging your skin, thus providing overall protection against aging. Pair this with the UV-blocking feature and your skin is protected from sun exposure as well.
Brighten your skin tone
Hyperpigmentation is a common problem faced by many. While there are tons of products that claim to help relieve it, using a natural solution is always recommended. Use a Mulethi powder face mask to naturally brighten your skin and make it more vibrant.
Also Read: Probiotics in Shampoo - What do you need to know?
The scar caused by injuries and acne takes a long time to heal. Mulethi powder helps speed up the process by brightening your skin tone and minimizing the appearance of scars.
Where to buy Mulethi Powder?
You can either buy mulethi plant and make the powder or you can directly buy the powder from any credible source. We at the Henna Guys sell the best and purest quality of Mulethi powder, free from any soil and impurities. You can use this powder to balance most of your hair and skin-related concerns.
How to use Mulethi Powder for Hair
Mulethi Hair Mask
Main Usage: The purest of mulethi hair mask, used to soften your hair and revert back its lost shine.
- Mulethi Powder
- Add the mulethi powder to a non-metallic bowl
- Gradually add warm water to mix the powder
- Keep on stirring until you get a ketchup-like thin paste
- Once done, let the mixture rest for 10-15 minutes
- Clip your hair in 4 sections and apply the mixture to your scalp
- Make sure to cover each part, from roots to the end
- Leave on for 45-60 minutes and then rinse thoroughly
- Repeat every 2 weeks for best results
Mulethi Mask for Hair Moisturization
Main Usage: If your hair feels dull and dry, then this mask is recommended for you. Apply on a dry scalp to get the maximum benefits.
- Mulethi Powder
- 1 cup of curd
- Olive oil
- In a bowl, take a cup of curd and add 5 tablespoons of mulethi powder along with 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients and apply to the scalp
- Gently massage your scalp for a few minutes and let it rest for 20-25 minutes
- Wash off with lukewarm water
- Use a sulfate-free conditioner, if required
Mulethi as a Deep Hair Conditioner
Main Usage: Mulethi powder can also be used as a deep conditioner to clean your scalp from all the debris and environmental pollution. Mulethi is rich in vitamins and minerals that help soften your hair and make it look beautiful and refreshed.
- Mulethi Powder
- 1 cup yogurt
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- Add 1 cup of yogurt, 5 tablespoons of mulethi powder, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a bowl
- Mix all the ingredients well and apply the mixture to your scalp
- Massage it for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse off with sulfate-free conditioner
Mulethi for itchy scalp
Main Usage: Great source of anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties to help with dandruff and itchy scalp.
- Mulethi Powder
- Neem Powder
- Half cup of yogurt
- Lemon juice
- Take 5 tbsp of mulethi, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, and 2 tbsp of neem powder
- Add half a cup of yogurt to the bowl and mix everything well
- Section your hair in different parts and apply the mixture to your scalp
- Massage it gently and wear a shower cap
- Let the mixture rest on your hair for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse off with a sulfate-free shampoo
- Use detangler spray for extra shine