Orange Red Henna Hair Dye
Orange Red Henna Hair Dye
Our Orange-Red henna hair dye is 100% pure henna powder that is excellent for covering grey hair, or coloring your hair red from blonde, light brown or medium brown hair to orange, red or natural red. Individual results may vary depending your original hair color.🌿 Works great on blonde, light to medium brown hair
🌿 Covers Grey & colors your hair naturally
🌿 Conditions & Adds shine to your hair
🌿 Manageability & promotes hair growth
🌿 Continuous use improves overall hair health
🌿No more irritation, bruises or burns
- 🌿 Henna (Lawsonia inermis)
Here is why we are the top-selling brand in North America.🌿 Gluten-Free, Raw & Natural Hair Dye
🌿 Chemicals free, silky smooth
🌿 100% Natural & Pure Henna Powder
🌿 Triple Sifted Powder for Non-clumpy Paste.
🌿 Always a Fresh batch, Ethically produced
🌿 Includes a Shower cap, Gloves & Instructions
1. Pour the henna into a glass bowl. Mix the henna with warm, distilled water until you reach a yogurt consistency.
2. Once mixed, let the henna sit to activate for 8-10 hours (if the henna hardens up at the end of the 8-10 hours, just add a couple drops of water to loosen it up again). We suggest mixing the henna the night before you plan on applying the henna.
3. Divide your hair into four sections. Apply the henna from the root of the hair to the tip, making sure all your hair is covered.
4. Once you are done applying the henna, cover your hair with a shower cap (or saran wrap). Let the henna sit on your hair for 3 hours (the longer you leave it on, the better the color will be).
5. After the 3 hours, rinse the henna out of your hair using cool water until the water runs clear. you can use a sulfate free conditioner to help remove the henna. Do NOT shampoo for 48 hours after henna-ing.
Tips and Notes
Helpful Tip: You can use color-safe, sulfate & paraben-free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and helps prevent color bleeding.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products, it does not contain chemicals that are required to change the color of your dark hair, or develop color faster, with that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minimum for the application process. Please reach out to us before placing an order if you have any questions about the application process.
Allergy Warning: Although our Orange Red henna hair dye is made with 100% natural & plant-based ingredients, some people may still be allergic to plant-based products. To rule that out for our Orange Red henna, please do a strand/skin test before full on application.
- Henna Guys
Great, except the gloves broke and I stained my hands. No big deal, I bought gloves for next time!! Super happy with the shade it's almost perfect to the salon color I had before COVID happened, and it's better for my hair!!
I love applying henna to my natural red hair to give it a pop!