Henna Cones - Intermediate Kit
Have you done a henna tattoo or two but still not confident with your designing abilities? This kit is for you! It allows you to practice the designs with stencils and gives you enough henna to practice your designing on your own.
1. Pick the design you want to use for the tattoo and peel it off like a sticker.
2. Stick it to the part of the body you want henna-ed.
3. Be sure to smooth out any air bubbles and press down on any gaps between the stencil and skin.
4. Cut the end of the cone. The hole only be big enough to let a small amount of henna out at a time.
5. Use the henna to fill in the empty space on the stencil. Be sure all empty spaces are filled with an even layer of henna.
6. Once all spaces have been filled, allow the henna to dry for approximately 30 minutes. The henna should still be tacky at this point. The leftover henna cones can be stored in the refrigerator.
7. Carefully peel the stencil away, making sure to not smudge the henna. This stencil can be re-used, so be sure to stick it back on the sheet.
8. Let the henna dry completely until it starts flaking off.
9. Enjoy your new, easy-to-apply henna tattoo! The design will darken over the next 24-48 hours, and the final color will vary depending on your skin tone.