Burgundy Henna Hair Dye
Our Burgundy hair dye provides beautiful cherry red hair color with a purplish tint, It is formulated with Indigo powder (indigofera tinctoria), henna powder (lawson inermis) & red clay (red kaolinite). It works great when used on lighter hair like blonde, light brown or medium brown. Just like other henna hair colors, this may not show very well on dark hair, it will only provide undertones on dark brown hair.
🌿 Colors & Covers Your Grey Hair Naturally
🌿 Conditions & Adds Shine to Your Hair
🌿 Enhances Hair Manageability & Promotes Hair Growth
🌿 Continuous Use Improves Overall Hair Health
🌿 No more irritation, bruises or burns
🌿 Works best on light hair
🌿 Indigo powder (Indigofera tinctoria)
🌿 Henna (Lawsonia inermis)
🌿 Red Clay (Red Kaolinite)
Here is why we are the top-selling henna brand in North America
🌿 Gluten-Free, raw & natural Burgundy red hair dye
🌿 Blend of henna, indigo, red clay & herbs
🌿 Triple sifted powder for non-clumpy paste
🌿 Always a fresh batch, ethically produced
🌿Made in small batches using natural ingredients
🌿Includes shower cap, gloves & instructions
Note: Burgundy henna is made with improved ingredients now, which works best with overnight dye release process, that means, after mixing henna powder, please leave it for dye release for at least 8-10 hours for optimal results.
Find application instructions here
1. Pour the henna into a glass bowl. Mix the henna with warm, distilled water until you reach a yogurt consistency.
2. Once mixed, let the henna sit to activate for 8-10 hours (if the henna hardens up at the end of the 8-10 hours, just add a couple drops of water to loosen it up again). We recommend mixing the henna the night before you plan on applying it to your hair.
3. Divide your hair into four sections. Apply the henna from the root of the hair to the tip, making sure all your hair is covered.
4. Once you are done applying the henna, cover your hair with a shower cap (or saran wrap). Let the henna sit on your hair for 3 hours (the longer you leave it on, the better the color will be).
5. After the 3 hours, rinse the henna out of your hair using cool water until the water runs clear. You can use a sulfate free conditioner to help remove the henna. Do NOT shampoo for 48 hours after henna-ing.
6. Enjoy your new hair color!
Tips and Notes
Helpful Tip: Use fresh brewed black coffee to mix henna for optimal results. You can use color safe, sufalte & paraben-free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and helps prevent color bleeding.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products as they do not contain chemicals that lighten the color of your dark hair, or develop color quickly. With that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minimum for the application process. Please reach out to us BEFORE placing an order if you have any questions about the application process.
Allergy Warning: Although, our Burgundy henna hair dye is made with 82% pure henna, 15% Indigo powder & 3% red clay, some people may still be allergic to these natural ingredients. To rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before doing a full-on application of the henna.
- Henna Guys