Medium Brown Henna Hair Dye
Medium Brown Henna Hair Dye
Experience Rich, Luxurious, Natural-Looking ColorWhether you’re looking to restore a more natural hair color or you’re looking to go bold and beautiful by going brunette nothing beats the color quality found in The Henna Guys Medium Brown henna hair dye.
Formulated with a proprietary blend of henna, indigo, amla, neem, and natural herbs this henna hair dye brings out rich colors and lustrous shine for stunningly even results with just the right balance of uniformity from root to tip.
🌿 Colors and Covers your Grey Naturally
🌿 Works Best on grey, light brown & medium brown
🌿 Conditions & Adds Shine to your Hair
🌿 Adds Manageability & Promotes Hair Growth
🌿 Continuous use Improves overall Hair health
🌿 No more irritation, Bruises or Burns
The best factor behind this medium brown henna hair dye is that it allows you to capture the perfect light brown sheen you’re looking for or go bigger and bolder with a richer, deeper brown with unimaginable depth.
Superior Color Quality
The reason our medium brown henna hair color offers a more natural look is that it’s made with plant-based herbs that are gentler on your hair but still give you that bold, vibrant look you cherish.
In fact, our hair dye is specially formulated to be:
🌿 Perfect for those looking for a soft light brown or medium brown hair color
🌿 Natural, raw, and gluten-free to be safer and gentler for all hair and skin needs
🌿 Supportive of those with color-treated, African, Indian, Asian or ethnic hair types
🌿 Better at covering gray hair and restoring lustrous shine without drying out roots
🌿 A smarter choice for those with sensitive skin or chemical hair dye allergies
Includes Shower Cap, Gloves, and Application Instructions
Formulated as a triple-sifted powder that turns into a smooth, easy-to-apply paste, our henna dye for hair provides superior color richness and evenness you won’t find in those hair dye boxes at the store. More importantly, it’s free of the harsh chemicals that dry out your hair, irritate your skin, and leave your hair feeling “fried” when you’re finished.
Natural, Allergy-Free Ingredients
Common hair dyes can dry out and damage skin and hair, which is why plant-based henna hair color provides a more vibrant color while being safer overall. Our ingredients are designed to nourish your hair from root to tip and include the following:
Pure Henna and Indigo
Milled into a super fine powder from natural henna leaves, we mix this bright, red-toned powder with other plant-based ingredients to create a well-balanced shade coloring. We add the indigo powder to help create the specific rich, medium brown henna hair dye ratios to give you deeper, richer, more vibrant color clarity for that optimal look.
We’ve enhanced our hair dye formula with myrobalan, amla, and false daisy that work to help enhance overall color quality with brighter tones and a deeper finish. What’s more, it leaves hair shinier and more lustrous while ensuring the color lasts far longer than common chemical-based dyes.
Nourishes and Conditions Hair
Henna For Hair, unlike standard box dyes, also nourish and hydrate your hair from the follicles to the tip. This means less flaky scalp, dryness, brittleness, or split ends for clearer, healthier hair that’s far more manageable. This makes it perfect for those with skin allergies or dry hair.
The Henna Guys hair dye includes proper guarantees and quality control, including:
🌿 Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
🌿 Vacuum-Sealed Fresh and Allergy Safe
🌿 Cruelty-Free and Ethically Produced
🌿 Never Tested on Animals
🌿 Triple Sifted Powder for Non-Clumpy paste
🌿 Always a Fresh batch, ethically produced
🌿 Includes Shower Cap, Gloves & Instructions
🌿 Gluten-Free, Raw & Natural
🌿 Chemicals free & PPD Free
- 🌿 Henna (Lawsonia inermis): The base of our medium brown henna hair dye starts off with pure henna, milled into a super fine powder from natural henna leaves. This bright red-toned powder is then mixed with other ingredients to create different shades.
- 🌿 Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): Blue toned indigo powder is mixed with henna powder, a red tone, in specific ratios to help create this rich medium brown henna hair dye. Indigo powder also comes from a plant and enables the creation of shades of browns and blacks when mixed with henna.
- 🌿 Myrobalan (Terminalia bellirica): To enhance the color of henna, myrobalan is added into the product. This ingredient comes from the nuts of a specific tree and the natural color of the dye is a faint yellow. It helps in fine-tuning the medium brown color.
- 🌿 Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica): Brighten your color and help keep it intact with the amla powder, a derivative of the Indian gooseberry. It works wonders with its natural properties to help you achieve better color results.
- 🌿 False Daisy (Eclipta alba): Minerals in false daisy cover your hair with gorgeous sparkle and leave your hair shiny and gleaming.
- 🌿 Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem helps pull together the final results by leaving your hair and scalp flake-free and deeply conditioned.
1. Pour the henna into a glass bowl. Mix the henna with warm, distilled water until you reach a yogurt consistency.
2. Once mixed, let the henna sit to activate for 45 minutes (if the henna hardens up at the end of the 45 minutes, just add a couple drops of water to loosen it up again)
3. Divide your hair into four sections. Apply the henna from the root of the hair to the tip, making sure all your hair is covered.
4. Once you are done applying the henna, cover your hair with a shower cap (or saran wrap). Let the henna sit on your hair for 3 hours (the longer you leave it on, the better the color will be).
5. After the 3 hours, rinse the henna out of your hair using cool water until the water runs clear. you can use a sulfate free conditioner to help remove the henna. Do NOT shampoo for 48 hours after henna-ing.
6. Enjoy your new hair color!
Tips and Notes
Helpful Tip: Use fresh brewed black coffee liquid to mix henna for optimal results, you can use color-safe, sulfate & paraben-free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and prevents color wash up.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products, it does not contain chemicals that are required to change the color of your dark hair, or develop color faster, with that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minimum for the application process. Please reach out to us BEFORE placing an order if you have any questions about the application process.
Allergy Warning: Although our medium brown henna hair dye is made with 100% natural & plant-based ingredients, some people may still be allergic to plant-based products, to rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before full-on application of medium brown henna.
- Henna Guys
- Medium Brown
First time ever coloring my hair,myself. It saids what it does,shines,it's soft. I have to admit I was skeptical, after finding out I was allergic to the chemicals in our hair dye. Am so happy! I found henna! I will continue on using your product. Thank you!
My henna arrived in just a few days.its easy to use, and I love the color also it made my hair feel so soft and shiny and much more manageable!