Organic Jet Black Henna Hair Dye
- Regular price
- $ 19.97 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 19.97 USD
- Unit price
Glorious depth defines our darkest henna for hair. Take your light locks to dramatically dark new levels, or enhance and maintain your current color with our Organic Jet Black Henna Dye. This plant-based hair dye covers grays naturally while promoting growth and manageability.
Along with its conditioning ability and dark, rich color, this organic dye was made without harsh chemicals, pesticides, or GMOs. Get luscious jet-black locks the organic way; natural beauty has never looked better!
Jet Black Henna Hair Dye from The Henna Guys:
🌿 Conditions and adds shine
🌿 Means no more irritation, bruises, or burns
🌿 Covers grays and colors your hair naturally
🌿 Boosts manageability and promotes hair growth
🌿 Improves overall hair health with continuous use
🌿 Organic Henna (Lawsonia inermis): Pure henna, milled into powder form before undergoing a triple-sifting process, forms the red-orange base of our henna hair dyes. We create different shades by blending henna with other natural ingredients.
🌿 Organic Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): When applied alone, pure indigo powder imparts a green- or blue-tinged tone to darker hair and is colorless on white and gray hair. When mixed with henna powder, indigo creates various shades of auburn, brown, or black. However, red undertones usually appear in all colors but black.
Our Jet Black Henna is a Two-Step Process
Process 1: Pure Henna
- In a glass bowl, mix the pure henna with warm, distilled water until you reach a yogurt-like consistency.
- Let the henna activate for 8-10 hours. We recommend mixing the henna the night before you plan on applying. If the henna hardens up, simply add a few drops of water to loosen it up.
- Once activated, separate your hair into four sections. Start applying the henna from he root of the hair down to the tips, making sure all your hair gets covered.
- Once done applying, cover your hair with a shower cap, and let the henna sit on your hair for 3 hours.
- After the 3 hours, rinse your hair with cool water until the water runs clear. Prepare the indigo powder while your hair is drying.
Part Two: Indigo Powder
- Mix the indigo with warm, distilled water until you get a yogurt consistency (if you want a deeper black color, use black brewed coffee or black tea instead of water).
- Once mixed, allow the indigo to activate for 15 minutes. You'll know it's activated once it gets a blue/purple sheen on top.
- Divide your hair into 4 sections. Apply the indigo powder to your hair, starting from your roots down to your tips until all of your hair is covered. Once done, cover your hair with a shower cap/saran wrap and let the indigo sit on your hair for at least 3 hours (the longer you leave it on, the darker the color will be).
- After the 3 hours, rinse the indigo out of your hair with cool water until the water runs clear.
- Enjoy your new hair color!
🌿 Colors naturally
🌿 Promotes hair growth
🌿 Helps improve manageability
🌿 Conditions hair and adds shine
🌿 Continuous use helps improve overall hair health
Here is why we’re the top-selling henna brand in North America. Our products are:
🌿Triple-sifted powder for a smooth paste
🌿A blend of henna, herbs, and other natural ingredients
🌿 Made in small batches for maximum freshness
🌿Gluten-free, natural, raw vegan, and 100-percent natural
🌿Shipped with shower cap, gloves, and application instructions
Allergy Warning: Although our henna hair dye is made with natural ingredients, sensitivities and allergic reactions to even natural products are possible. If you do not know your allergies, always start by doing a strand/skin test before applying any henna.
Individual results may vary. These are 100% natural products, and benefits are not guaranteed. Outcome may be affected by other factors like the type of shampoo or conditioner being used, as well as any other chemical hair treatments in the present or past that may affect results.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Organic Jet Black
- step process
- apple cider vinegar
- Red Henna
Amazing as always!
I use the Organic Jet Black two step process. 2 hours of the Red henna only needed for me and Jet Black 3 hours and all greys covered, soft and less henna smell than the conventional also! I also add salt, apple cider vinegar and their Amla powder to it! Highly recommend if you have black hair like mine!
Finally grey coverage!
This one is the best from The Henna Guys I have used so far. I left the Red Henna on for 2 hours after letting it sit overnight for 8 hours. Then rinsed it out and let my hair naturally dry for a few hours and let the Organic Jet Black sit for the 40 mins and left it on for 3.5 hours and boom! All my greys were covered finally! SO glad I tried this over the Regular Dark Brown which stopped dying the red roots completely but they got a weird batch of the Regular Dark Brown. So this is the only one I will use from now on! I almost gave up on Henna Guys completely so I highly recommend this one! I also add the extra Amla powder to both hennas and the salt and vinegar to better cover greys!
As a first time user, I combined this with other Henna Guys products and my hair turned out amazing! I have used Henna Guys Cassia, Henna & Indigo and all of their products have proven excellent quality.I recommend following the package insert directions and viewing their videos. Their customer service in answering questions is also fantastic, thank you!