Mahogany Henna Hair Dye
Mahogany Henna Hair Dye
If it’s rich, dazzling hair color you’re after, you can’t go wrong with our mahogany henna. Whether it reminds you of autumn or makes you feel a little more mysterious, this hair color helps you achieve a naturally beautiful new look.
Can’t decide between red and brown? Mahogany blends the best of both worlds.This chemical-free hair colorant works best on light- to medium-toned hair. You’ll love your new color, but you’ll also appreciate the way your hair and scalp feel.
Mahogany Henna Hair Dye from The Henna Guys:
🌿 Conditions and adds shine
🌿 Means no more irritation, bruises or burns
🌿 Covers grays and colors your hair naturally
🌿 Boosts manageability and promotes hair growth
🌿 Improves overall hair health with continuous use
🌿 Indigo Powder (Indigofera Tinctoria): Blue-toned indigo powder is mixed with henna powder, a red-orange tone, in specific ratios to help create this rich medium brown henna hair dye. Indigo powder, a plant-based hair dye, creates shades of browns and blacks when mixed with henna.
🌿 Red Kaolinite Clay: Red clay purifies the scalp and helps boost hair volume.
🌿Lawsonia Inermis Linn: Red/orange tone color
How to Apply Mahogany Henna Hair Dye
- Pour the henna into a glass bowl. Mix the henna with warm, distilled water until it forms a yogurt-like consistency.
- Once mixed, let the henna sit to activate for 8-10 hours (if the henna hardens at the end of the 8-10 hours, just add a couple drops of water to loosen it up again). We suggest mixing the henna the night before you plan on applying the henna.
- Divide your hair into four sections. Apply the henna from the root of the hair to the tip, making sure all your hair is covered.
- Once you are done applying the henna, cover your hair with a shower cap (or saran wrap). Let the henna sit on your hair for 3 hours (the longer you leave it on, the better the color will be).
- After the 3 hours, rinse the henna out of your hair using cool water until the water runs clear. you can use a sulfate free conditioner to help remove the henna. Do NOT shampoo for 48 hours after henna-ing.
🌿 Boosts manageability
🌿 Promotes hair growth
🌿 Colors your hair naturally
🌿 Conditions hair and adds shine
🌿 Continuous use improves overall hair health
🌿 No more irritation, bruises or burns
Here is why we’re the top-selling henna brand in North America. Our products are:
🌿Triple-sifted powder for a smooth paste
🌿A blend of henna, herbs and other natural ingredients
🌿 Made in small batches for maximum freshness
🌿Gluten-free, natural, raw vegan and 100-percent natural
🌿Shipped with shower cap, gloves and application instructions
Allergy Warning: Although our henna hair dye is made with natural ingredients, sensitivities and allergic reactions are possible. Help prevent reactions by doing a strand/skin test before applying our henna.
Individual results may vary. These are 100% natural products, and benefits are not guaranteed. Outcome may be affected by other factors like the type of shampoo or conditioner being used, as well as any other chemical hair treatments in the present or past that may affect results.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Henna Guys
Good coverage, color relatively dark brown, helpful instructions, cap a little small.