This is 100% pure Mahogany hair color that is made with all the hair friendly components to retain the natural shine and strength of your hair. The key elements of this natural hair color include Indigo Powder (Indigofera Tinctoria) and Hibiscus Powder (Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis). This color can be used as the Hair and beard dye. Always refer to the hairdresser before dying or coloring your hair. Test this hair dye on your skin before use.
Ingredients: Indigo (Indigofera Tinctoria), Henna (Lawsonia Inermis), Amla (Emblica Officinalis Gartn), False Daisy (Eclipta Alba), Neem (Azadirachta Indica)
How to Apply the Mahogany Henna?
Directions to apply:
- Use a bowl and add required quantity of Henna in it based on your your hair length after reading the proposed amount stated at the back of the pack.
- Add warm water to the bowl and mix until you get the pudding like consistency. Dress in some old shirt which might be useless for you.
- Put the Vaseline or any petroleum jelly on the crease of your hairline and ears so that the extra color can easily be removed if accidentally applied.
- Use the gloves enclosed within your pack.
- Divide your hair into four sections with the help of thin hair comb and start applying the henna
- Use the brush for coloring your hair. Cover your hair with the plastic cap or shower cap after the comprehensive application of the hair color and leave it for 3 to 5 hours.
- Wash your hair with cool or normal water until the color is appropriately washed.
- Do not Use shampoo and conditioner before 24-48 hours of rinsing the color from hair.
Detailed Application instructions will be included in your order.