Light Brown Henna Hair Dye
Our Light brown henna for hair is a cool color, a shade lighter than medium brown, with slight golden tones, this is a perfect hair color for someone who wants to color their grey and have the original light brown color or who has blonde or dirty blonde hair & want to get light brown. Just like our other hair dyes, our light brown henna is made with 100% natural ingredients that are organically grown.
✓ Gluten Free, raw & natural hair dye
✓ Chemicals free, silky smooth
✓ Blend of henna, indigo, amla & neem.
✓ Triple sifted powder for non-clumsy paste.
✓ Always a fresh batch, ethically produced
✓ Comes with shower cap, gloves & application instructions
- Henna (Lawsonia inermis): Made from the leaves of henna plant, this powder gives a bright red / orange color. Henna is used as the color base of the henna hair dye. It also helps condition the hair and scalp naturally.
- Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): Blue toned indigo powder is an important plant ingredient. Without indigo powder, the henna hair dye would only be giving away red tones. This key ingredient helps manipulate and create wide a variety of browns and blacks by mixing it with the red toned henna.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): Amla has natural lock in effects which make the color appear darker while locking in the color itself, making it more bright and prominent. Theherbal ingredient, which is made from the Indian gooseberry, is very essential in the coloring process.
- False Daisy (Eclipta alba): To help add shine and protection, we add in the herb false daisy. Give your hair a boost of shine and added protection with its hair revitalizing properties.
- Rose Mallow (Hibiscus rosa sinersis): Rose mallow, also known as hibiscus works mildly to cleanse the hair strands while strengthening them. This herb is important to aid in keeping your hair healthy and strong.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem works with henna to naturally condition the scalp, leaving any signs of a dry or itchy scalp behind. Too often, hair dyes can strip the hair and scalp of its natural oils, leaving it dry and flaky. That is why we add neem in our henna hair dyes so that your dyeing experience leaves you with beautiful, sleek hair.
Find application instructions here
Helpful Tip: Please use fresh brewed black coffee liquid to mix henna for optimal results, you can use color safe, sufalte & paraben free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and prevents color wash up.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products, it does not contain chemicals that are required to change the color of your dark hair, or develop color faster, with that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minium for application process. Please reach out to us before placing an order if you have any questions about application process.
Allergy Warning: Although, our light brown henna hair dye is made with 100% natural & plant based ingredients, but some people may still be allergic to plant based products, to rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before full on application of medium brown henna.
- hair dye
- brown hair
- hair color
- Henna Guys
Never going back to traditional hair dye!
I love Henna Guys light brown henna for hair! It was my first time using it & I could not be more pleased with the results. My hair is so shiny & feels nourished. The color is a vivid, warm brown. It is darker than what I would think light brown to be but its still a beautiful, saturated color. I am so pleased!
Excellent natural hair dye
I've been using henna for hair for probably all my life, it used to be red and Auburn, now that I have lots of gray hair I chose this light brown color. Henna Guys henna (or, to be precise, a mixture of indigo, henna and some other natural ingredients) is of very high quality, always fresh, as consistent color as can be expected from a plant based dye and of lovely consistency, no problem rinsing out. The name "light" is misleading, it's quite deep because of gray covering ingredient, indigo. Covers grays well. Love it!