Light Brown Henna Hair Dye
Natural beauties, this hair dye is for you! Yes, you can keep your light brown color while covering grays naturally. Want to go from blonde or dirty blonde to a soft shade of brown? Try our light brown henna hair dye. Enjoy the subtle shimmer of this cool brown hue with hints of warm gold.
This natural hair color proves that you don’t need harsh chemicals to get the color and shine you’ve always wanted. It’s a timeless shade that flatters faces with its warmth and golden-brown tones.
Light Brown Henna Hair Dye from The Henna Guys:
🌿 Conditions and adds shine
🌿 Means no more irritation, bruises or burns
🌿 Covers grays and colors your hair naturally
🌿 Boosts manageability and promotes hair growth
🌿 Improves overall hair health with continuous use
🌿 Henna (Lawsonia inermis): Pure henna, milled from plant form into a powder before undergoing a triple-sifting process, forms the base of our henna hair dyes. We create different shades by blending henna with other natural ingredients.
🌿 Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): Blue-toned indigo powder is mixed with henna powder, a red-orange tone, in specific ratios to help create this rich medium brown henna hair dye. Indigo powder, a plant-based hair dye, creates shades of browns and blacks when mixed with henna.
🌿 Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica): Amla powder, a derivative of the Indian gooseberry, brightens and helps preserve your new color. Amla also assists with hair growth and stronger roots.
🌿 Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): Also known as false daisy, this herb promotes hair growth and conditions the hair and scalp.
🌿 Neem (Azadirachta indica): The ground leaf of the neem tree helps strengthen roots. Neem is an excellent cleanser and conditioner for the scalp and hair.
- Pour the henna into a glass bowl. Blend with warm, distilled water into a yogurt-like consistency.
- Once mixed, let the mixture activate for 45 minutes. If the henna hardens at the end of the 45 minutes, add a couple drops of water and stir.
- Divide your hair into four sections. Apply henna from the root of the hair to the tip, making sure all your hair is covered.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap. Leave the henna mixture on your hair for at least three hours; the longer you leave it on, the better the color will be.
- Rinse your hair with cool water until the water runs clear. you can use a sulfate-free conditioner to help remove the henna. Do NOT shampoo for 48 hours after henna-ing.
- Enjoy your new hair color!
🌿 Boosts manageability
🌿 Promotes hair growth
🌿 Colors your hair naturally
🌿 Conditions hair and adds shine
🌿 Continuous use improves overall hair health
🌿 No more irritation, bruises or burns
Here is why we’re the top-selling henna brand in North America. Our products are:
🌿Triple-sifted for a smooth paste
🌿 Made in small batches for maximum freshness
🌿A blend of henna, herbs and other natural ingredients
🌿Gluten-free, natural, raw vegan and 100-percent natural
🌿Shipped with shower cap, gloves and application instructions
Allergy Warning: Although our henna hair dye is made with natural ingredients, sensitivities and allergic reactions to even natural products are possible. If you do not know your allergies, Always start by doing a strand/skin test before applying any henna.
Individual results may vary. These are 100% natural products, and benefits are not guaranteed. Outcome may be affected by other factors like the type of shampoo or conditioner being used, as well as any other chemical hair treatments in the present or past that may affect results.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Love the results and easy to use I am definitely a customer for life
I forgot to add the vinegar as suggested to cover the grey but it still worked to slightly change them to blonde looking strands. My hair feels great and looks nice. The only thing I wish is that I didn’t have to wait 3 hours to wash it out and 2 days to wash it but hey, small price to pay for healthy hair with color! I’ve had it in my hair a week now with no change so I’ll see how long it lasts, or just buy again when my hair grows out to see grey again, and next time I’ll use the vinegar!