Light Brown Henna Hair Dye
Light Brown Henna Hair Dye
Our Light brown henna hair dye is a cool color, a shade lighter than medium brown, with slight golden tones, this is a perfect hair color for someone who wants to color their grey and have the original light brown color or who has blonde or dirty blonde hair & want to get light brown. Just like our other hair dyes, our light brown henna is made with 100% natural ingredients that are organically grown & it does not work well on dark hair.
🌿 Colors & covers your grey Naturally
🌿 Conditions & Adds shine to your hair
🌿 Manageability & promotes hair growth
🌿 Continuous use improves overall hair health
🌿 No more irritation, bruises or burns
🌿 Works best on light hair
- 🌿 Henna (Lawsonia inermis): The base of our medium brown henna hair dye starts off with pure henna, milled into a super fine powder from natural henna leaves. This bright red-toned powder is then mixed with other ingredients to create different shades.
- 🌿 Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): Blue toned indigo powder is mixed with henna powder, a red tone, in specific ratios to help create this rich medium brown henna hair dye. Indigo powder also comes from a plant and enables the creation of shades of browns and blacks when mixed with henna.
- 🌿 Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica): Brighten your color and help keep it intact with the amla powder, a derivative of the Indian gooseberry. It works wonders with its natural properties to help you achieve better color results.
- 🌿 False Daisy (Eclipta alba): Minerals in false daisy cover your hair with gorgeous sparkle and leave your hair shiny and gleaming.
- 🌿 Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem helps pull together the final results by leaving your hair and scalp flake-free and deeply conditioned.
Here is why we are the best selling henna brand in North America
🌿 Gluten-Free, raw & natural hair dye
🌿 Chemicals free, silky smooth
🌿 Blend of henna, indigo, amla & neem.
🌿 Triple sifted powder for non-clumpy paste.
🌿 Always a fresh batch, ethically produced
🌿 Includes shower cap, gloves & Instructions
Find application instructions here
Helpful Tip: Please use fresh brewed black coffee liquid to mix henna for optimal results, you can use color-safe, sulfate & paraben-free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and prevents color wash up.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products, it does not contain chemicals that are required to change the color of your dark hair, or develop color faster, with that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minimum for the application process. Please reach out to us before placing an order if you have any questions about the application process.
Allergy Warning: Although our Light Brown henna hair dye is made with 100% natural & plant-based ingredients, some people may still be allergic to plant-based products, to rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before full-on application of Light Brown henna.
- hair dye
- brown hair
- Henna Guys
- henna dye
Amazing results posted on IG and tagged you guys
The color is not what I expected
I bought a light brown henna. The color of my hair before staining is medium blond. I dyed my hair according to the instructions. I have a lot of gray hair. Gray hair is well dyed. I Add warm coffee and cider vinegar to henna. I kept henna on my hair for 3 hours. After dying, the hair color turned out to be close to red. I did not really like this color. Maybe I had to choose medium brown henna instead of light brown.