Light Brown Henna Hair Dye
Light Brown Henna Hair Dye
Our Light brown henna hair dye is a cool color, a shade lighter than medium brown, with slight golden tones, this is a perfect hair color for someone who wants to color their grey and have the original light brown color or who has blonde or dirty blonde hair & want to get light brown. Just like our other hair dyes, our light brown henna is made with 100% natural ingredients that are organically grown & it does not work well on dark hair.
🌿 Colors & covers your grey Naturally
🌿 Conditions & Adds shine to your hair
🌿 Manageability & promotes hair growth
🌿 Continuous use improves overall hair health
🌿 No more irritation, bruises or burns
🌿 Works best on light hair
- 🌿 Henna (Lawsonia inermis): The base of our medium brown henna hair dye starts off with pure henna, milled into a super fine powder from natural henna leaves. This bright red-toned powder is then mixed with other ingredients to create different shades.
- 🌿 Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): Blue toned indigo powder is mixed with henna powder, a red tone, in specific ratios to help create this rich medium brown henna hair dye. Indigo powder also comes from a plant and enables the creation of shades of browns and blacks when mixed with henna.
- 🌿 Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica): Brighten your color and help keep it intact with the amla powder, a derivative of the Indian gooseberry. It works wonders with its natural properties to help you achieve better color results.
- 🌿 False Daisy (Eclipta alba): Minerals in false daisy cover your hair with gorgeous sparkle and leave your hair shiny and gleaming.
- 🌿 Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem helps pull together the final results by leaving your hair and scalp flake-free and deeply conditioned.
Here is why we are the best selling henna brand in North America
🌿 Gluten-Free, raw & natural hair dye
🌿 Chemicals free, silky smooth
🌿 Blend of henna, indigo, amla & neem.
🌿 Triple sifted powder for non-clumpy paste.
🌿 Always a fresh batch, ethically produced
🌿 Includes shower cap, gloves & Instructions
1. Pour the henna into a glass bowl. Mix the henna with warm, distilled water until you reach a yogurt consistency.
2. Once mixed, let the henna sit to activate for 45 minutes (if the henna hardens up at the end of the 45 minutes, just add a couple drops of water to loosen it up again)
3. Divide your hair into four sections. Apply the henna from the root of the hair to the tip, making sure all your hair is covered.
4. Once you are done applying the henna, cover your hair with a shower cap (or saran wrap). Let the henna sit on your hair for 3 hours (the longer you leave it on, the better the color will be).
5. After the 3 hours, rinse the henna out of your hair using cool water until the water runs clear. you can use a sulfate free conditioner to help remove the henna. Do NOT shampoo for 48 hours after henna-ing.
6. Enjoy your new hair color!
Tips and Notes
Helpful Tip: Use fresh brewed black coffee liquid to mix henna for optimal results, you can use color-safe, sulfate & paraben-free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products as it does not contain chemicals that lighten the color of your dark hair, or develop color faster. With that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minimum for the application process. Please reach out to us BEFORE placing an order if you have any questions about the application process.
Allergy Warning: Although our Light Brown henna hair dye is made with 100% natural & plant-based ingredients, some people may still be allergic to plant-based products. To rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before doing a full-on application of Light Brown henna.
- brown hair
- Henna Guys
My wife used this product and she was very pleased with how soft it left her hair. I expect her to order again. To boot, the communication from The Henna Guys and concern for their customers was great. Thank you!
I love it. Great coverage on my grays without the red!! I will be back for more❤️.