Henna Hair Dye - Intermediate Kit
- Regular price
- $ 47.97 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 47.97 USD
- Unit price
You're searching our website because you have specific hair goals. You want your hair to look shiny, conditioned, thick, and strong. Or you simply don't trust the toxic chemical hair dyes.
For those that are familiar with henna and want to take the coloring to the next level - Presenting the Henna Guys Intermediate Henna Hair Dye Kit, packed with all the right goodies you need to care for your hair. Essential for those that want maximum saving, while not having to wait for their favorite products to be filled out of the cabinet.
The henna intermediate kit set comes with 2x the benefits of our initial beginner's kit. Yup! All the things are doubled. The bundle provides you with the best products you need to control your henna experience. Big savings, big bundle!
- Color, conditions, and adds shine
- Means no more burns, bruises, or irritation
- Covers grays and colors your hair naturally
- Promote overall hair growth and manageability
- Improves overall hair health with continuous use
Henna Hair Dye Intermediate Kit Includes:
- 2x Henna Hair Dye of your choice
- 2x Ziplock for Storing Henna
- Amla and Katha Powder
- 2x Barrier Balm .5 oz
- Shower Cap (reusable)
- 2x Pair of Gloves
- 4 oz Conditioner (4 Scent available)
- 4 oz Shampoo (4 Scent available)
- 2-Tea Bag
- Disposable Hair Dye Cape
- 1 Application Brush
- Argan Hair Oil 2 oz
- Alligator Clips
Note: Henna Hair Dye will be of same color.
Detailed application instructions are provided in the kit
The coloring process for each henna hair dye is a bit different. You can find individual application instructions in your henna pack, based on the color you've purchased. In simple terms, henna requires you to first:
- Mix the powder and let it rest
- Apply on your hair, from roots to tip
- Let it sit on your hair for the given time
- Rinse with water
You can use the hair mask individually or add it to your henna mixture.
- To use it in your henna mixture, simply add 2 tbsp of your favorite powder during the stirring process
- To use as a hair mask, simply take the herbal powder and mix it with water
- Keep on stirring until you get a thin cake-type paste
- Use the alligator clip to section your hair in four directions
- Apply the paste on your hair and let it rest for 25-45 minutes
- Wash with lukewarm water
- Plant-based henna hair dye of your choice
- Amla and Katha powder - Perfect combination of hair mask
- Sulfate-free Argan shampoo & conditioner
- All the right tools for application
- Made in small batches for maximum freshness
- Gluten-free, natural, raw vegan, and plant-based natural ingredients
The kit had everything I needed to dye my hair. The sample shampoo and conditioner, the scent is heaven and leaves your hair nice and manageable.
It definitely takes some patience and time, as you state in your adverts, but so far I'm loving what I'm seeing. My grey's are looking more and more like highlights.