Deep Red Henna Hair Dye
Deep Red Henna Hair Dye
The rich luster of Deep Red Henna, one of our best-selling henna hair dyes, will turn heads wherever you go. Not for the shy, this vibrant red hue offers cool, bright claret tones and unbelievable shine. Our Deep Red henna for hair may be loaded with glorious color, but it's missing everything you don't want -- PPD, metallic salts and other harsh ingredients.
Made with 97% pure henna powder and 3% red clay, Deep Red works best with light-to-medium hair colors. Like our other natural henna hair dyes, its deep red hue usually does not show on dark hair. Instead, it gives brunettes beautiful red undertones that are especially noticeable in sunlight.
Natural Red Henna Hair Dye from The Henna Guys:
🌿 Conditions and adds shine
🌿 Means no more irritation, bruises or burns
🌿 Covers grays and colors your hair naturally
🌿 Boosts manageability and promotes hair growth
🌿 Improves overall hair health with continuous use
🌿 Henna (Lawsonia inermis): Pure henna, milled into powder form before undergoing a triple-sifting process, forms the red-orange base of our henna hair dyes. We create different shades by blending henna with other natural ingredients.
🌿 Red Kaolinite Clay: Red clay purifies the scalp and helps boost hair volume, softness and shine.
Here is why we are the top-selling henna brand in North America.
🌿 Gluten-Free, Raw & Natural Deep Red Henna Hair Dye
🌿 Blend of Henna, Indigo, Red Clay & Herbs
🌿Triple Sifted Powder for Non-Clumpy Paste
🌿Always a Fresh Batch, Ethically Produced
🌿Made in Small Batches Using Natural Ingredients
🌿Includes Shower Cap, Gloves & Instructions
Note: Deep red henna requires an overnight dye release process, which means, after mixing henna powder, please leave it for dye release for at least 8-10 hours for optimal results.
Find application instructions here
1. Pour the henna into a glass bowl. Mix the henna with warm, distilled water until you reach a yogurt consistency.
2. Once mixed, let the henna sit to activate for 8-10 hours (if the henna hardens up at the end of the 8-10 hours, just add a couple drops of water to loosen it up again). We suggest mixing the henna the night before you plan on applying the henna.
3. Divide your hair into four sections. Apply the henna from the root of the hair to the tip, making sure all your hair is covered.
4. Once you are done applying the henna, cover your hair with a shower cap (or saran wrap). Let the henna sit on your hair for 3 hours (the longer you leave it on, the better the color will be).
5. After the 3 hours, rinse the henna out of your hair using cool water until the water runs clear. you can use a sulfate free conditioner to help remove the henna. Do NOT shampoo for 48 hours after henna-ing.
6. Enjoy your new hair color!
Tips and Notes
Helpful Tip: Use fresh brewed black coffee to mix henna for optimal results. You can use color-safe, sulfate & paraben-free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and helps prevent color bleeding.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products as it does not contain chemicals that lighten the color of your dark hair, or develop color quickly. With that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minimum for the application process. Please reach out to us BEFORE placing an order if you have any questions about the application process.
Allergy Warning: Although our henna hair dye is made with natural ingredients, sensitivities and allergic reactions to even natural products are possible. If you do not know your allergies, always start by doing a strand/skin test before applying any henna.
- brown hair
I wanted red but don’t want to bleach my hair. I’ve used this before on lightened hair and it worked great. Tried it on my natural hair and it’s a very subtle red and I love it. It’s healthy and application was easy. Used hibiscus tea to help with the smell and color instead of water.