Deep Red Henna Hair Dye
Deep Red Henna Hair Dye
One of our best selling henna hair dyes, our Deep Red Henna is a charming dark red hair color that will get you many compliments. It is made with 97% pure henna powder and 3% red clay.
This beautiful color works best with light to medium hair colors and just like our other natural henna hair dyes, it usually does not show on dark hair (though it will give you beautiful red undertones that are especially visible in sunlight).
🌿 Colors Your Hair Naturally
🌿 Best Results on Light Hair
🌿 Conditions & Adds Shine to Your Hair
🌿 Manageability & Promotes Hair Growth
🌿 Continuous Use Improves Overall Hair Health
🌿 No More Irritation, Bruises or Burns
🌿 Henna (lawsonia Inermis)
Henna naturally contains red pigment that coats light hair color to make it red. The more you apply this Deep Red henna, the darker the red will get. To get most vibrant and dark red color, we add red clay in the pure henna to enhance the color.
🌿 Red Clay
As names suggest, this is a red clay powder, when mixed in appropriate proportions with henna, provides best red hair color on light hair color
Here is why we are the top-selling henna brand in North America.
🌿 Gluten-Free, Raw & Natural Deep Red Henna Hair Dye
🌿 Blend of Henna, Indigo, Red Clay & Herbs
🌿Triple Sifted Powder for Non-Clumpy Paste
🌿Always a Fresh Batch, Ethically Produced
🌿Made in Small Batches Using Natural Ingredients
🌿Includes Shower Cap, Gloves & Instructions
Note: Deep red henna requires an overnight dye release process, which means, after mixing henna powder, please leave it for dye release for at least 8-10 hours for optimal results.
Find application instructions here
1. Pour the henna into a glass bowl. Mix the henna with warm, distilled water until you reach a yogurt consistency.
2. Once mixed, let the henna sit to activate for 8-10 hours (if the henna hardens up at the end of the 8-10 hours, just add a couple drops of water to loosen it up again). We suggest mixing the henna the night before you plan on applying the henna.
3. Divide your hair into four sections. Apply the henna from the root of the hair to the tip, making sure all your hair is covered.
4. Once you are done applying the henna, cover your hair with a shower cap (or saran wrap). Let the henna sit on your hair for 3 hours (the longer you leave it on, the better the color will be).
5. After the 3 hours, rinse the henna out of your hair using cool water until the water runs clear. you can use a sulfate free conditioner to help remove the henna. Do NOT shampoo for 48 hours after henna-ing.
6. Enjoy your new hair color!
Tips and Notes
Helpful Tip: Use fresh brewed black coffee to mix henna for optimal results. You can use color-safe, sulfate & paraben-free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and helps prevent color bleeding.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products as it does not contain chemicals that lighten the color of your dark hair, or develop color quickly. With that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minimum for the application process. Please reach out to us BEFORE placing an order if you have any questions about the application process.
Allergy Warning: Although, our Deep Red henna hair dye is made with pure henna (97%) & red clay (3%), some people may still be allergic to these natural ingredients. To rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before doing a full-on application of Deep Red henna.
- brown hair
- Henna Guys
It’s the best and I m a customer for surely ask these white hairs have turned bright red not needing a touch up for months!
It works very well.. Will be ordering again from y'all soon.