Dark Brown Henna Beard Dye
Dark brown henna beard dye is made with 100% natural plant-based ingredients. It's a blend of pure henna powder, indigo powder, and other herbs. It works by coating your hair with lawsone (the red pigment in henna) which is then turned into brown color by indigo (the blue pigment in indigo). Other added herbs help enhance the color, condition and shininess of your hair and beard. Our dark brown henna dye for beards works best on light hair.
Dark brown henna beard dye benefits:
🌿 Colors and covers grays naturally
🌿 Conditions and adds shine to hair
🌿 Improves manageability
🌿 Promotes hair growth
🌿 No more irritation, bruises or burns
🌿 Continuous use improves overall hair health
No More Chemical Reactions: You don't have to worry about fumes, irritation, rashes and bruises caused by chemical reactions of boxed hair dyes. Our all-natural, raw, vegan and gluten-free hair dyes are perfect for every man who is allergic to chemical hair dyes or just wants to experience the many benefits of plant-based hair dyes.
We believe in Only The Best: When it comes to henna or natural hair dyes, there are plenty of brands out there. The Henna Guys brand is focused on consistently providing quality, integrity and the best customer service.
🌿Gluten-free and raw vegan
🌿 Chemical- and gluten-free
🌿 100% natural and plant-based
🌿 Triple-sifted powder for a smoother paste
🌿 Made in small batches for consistent freshness
🌿 Comes with shower cap, gloves and instructions
Your order of all-natural dark brown beard dye includes the following:
- 100 grams dark brown henna
- 50 grams pure henna
- Step by step instructions
- Shower cap
If your kit is missing any of these items, let us know and we'll replace it for free.
*Dark brown is best used when using the two-step process. It's a somewhat lengthy process but totally worth the hassle. We back our product completely and provide full refunds & free products until satisfied.
Ingredients and how they work
Ingredients and how they work:
- 🌿 Henna (Lawsonia inermis): This bright red hue powder is made from the leaves of henna plants. In addition to acting as the color base, this ingredient also provides the hair with superb conditioning power.
- 🌿 Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): Indigo powder is a blue-toned ingredient that is made by a plant. When mixed with the red tones of henna, it can provide a range of dark browns and blacks depending on the ratio of the two powders. Dark brown henna hair dye is available due to the combination of this important ingredient with henna.
- 🌿 Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): In order to darken and help elongate the color, we add in amla. This special ingredient comes from the Indian gooseberry and makes the henna hair dye process more valuable.
- 🌿 False Daisy (Eclipta alba): False daisy helps enhance the henna hair dye effect by adding gloss and revitalizing the hair with its repairing and reconstructive properties.
- 🌿 Rose Mallow (Hibiscus rosa sinersis): To help add strengthening effects within the henna hair dye, we add in rose mallow. This herb also has special cleansing properties so that the end result is shiny and silky hair.
- 🌿 Neem (Azadirachta indica): Naturally deep condition your hair and scalp as the henna hair dye are working its color magic on you. Neem provides condition properties that can improve the overall look and feel of your hair.
Click below to view printable application instructions.
Helpful Tip: Please use the two-step process for optimal results, you can use color-safe, sulfate & paraben-free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and prevents color wash up.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products, it does not contain chemicals that are required to change the color of your dark hair, or develop color faster, with that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minimum for the application process. Please reach out to us before placing an order if you have any questions about the application process.
Allergy Warning: Although our dark brown henna hair dye is made with 100% natural & plant-based ingredients, some people may still be allergic to plant-based products. To rule that out for our dark brown henna, please do a strand/skin test before full on application.
- Henna Guys