Dark Brown Henna Beard Dye
Dark brown henna & beard dye is made with 100% natural plant-based ingredients. Its a mix of pure henna powder, indigo powder, and other herbs.It works by coating your hair with lawsone (the red pigment in henna) which is then turned into brown color by indigo (blue pigment in indigo). Other added herbs help enhance the color, condition and add shine to your hair & beard.
🌿 Colors & covers your grey Naturally
🌿 Conditions & Adds shine to your hair
🌿 Manageability & promotes hair growth
🌿 Continuous use improves overall hair health
🌿 No more irritation, bruises or burns
🌿 Works best on light hair
No More Chemical Reactions Anymore: You don't have to worry about fumes, irritation, rashes and bruises caused by chemical reactions of boxed hair dyes, because our all-natural, raw, vegan and gluten-free hair dyes are a gift from heaven, for every man who is allergic to chemical hair dyes, and whoever wants to be pro-active and want to enjoy countless hair health benefits by switching to plant-based hair dyes.-
We believe in Only The Best: When it comes to henna or natural hair dyes, there are plenty of brands out there, but quality, integrity & best customer service is all that we care about.
✅ Gluten-Free, Raw & Natural Hair Dye
✅ Chemicals Free & Gluten Free
✅ 100% Natural & Plant-Based
✅ Triple Sifted Powder for Non-Clumpy paste
✅ Always a Fresh Batch, Ethically produced
✅ Comes with Shower Cap, Gloves & App Instructions
Your order of dark brown will come containing below contents, if any of these are missing from your kit, let us know and we will replace it for free.
- 100 grams dark brown henna
- 50 grams pure henna
- Step by step instructions
- Shower cap
Dark brown is best used when using the two-step process. It's a little lengthy process but totally worth the hassle. we back our product completely and provide full refunds & free products until satisfied.
Ingredients and how they work
Ingredients and how they work:
- 🌿 Henna (Lawsonia inermis): This bright red hue powder is made from the leaves of henna plants. In addition to acting as the color base, this ingredient also provides the hair with superb conditioning power.
- 🌿 Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): Indigo powder is a blue-toned ingredient that is made by a plant. When mixed with the red tones of henna, it can provide a range of dark browns and blacks depending on the ratio of the two powders. Dark brown henna hair dye is available due to the combination of this important ingredient with henna.
- 🌿 Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): In order to darken and help elongate the color, we add in amla. This special ingredient comes from the Indian gooseberry and makes the henna hair dye process more valuable.
- 🌿 False Daisy (Eclipta alba): False daisy helps enhance the henna hair dye effect by adding gloss and revitalizing the hair with its repairing and reconstructive properties.
- 🌿 Rose Mallow (Hibiscus rosa sinersis): To help add strengthening effects within the henna hair dye, we add in rose mallow. This herb also has special cleansing properties so that the end result is shiny and silky hair.
- 🌿 Neem (Azadirachta indica): Naturally deep condition your hair and scalp as the henna hair dye are working its color magic on you. Neem provides condition properties that can improve the overall look and feel of your hair.
Click below to view printable application instructions.
Helpful Tip: Please use the two-step process for optimal results, you can use color-safe, sulfate & paraben-free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and prevents color wash up.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products, it does not contain chemicals that are required to change the color of your dark hair, or develop color faster, with that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minimum for the application process. Please reach out to us before placing an order if you have any questions about the application process.
Allergy Warning: Although our dark brown henna hair dye is made with 100% natural & plant-based ingredients, some people may still be allergic to plant-based products. To rule that out for our dark brown henna, please do a strand/skin test before full on application.
- Henna Guys
It was okay . The henna made my beard turn orange in color just like the instructions said. I then used the brown formula as instructed but it still looks brownish orange in color. I did another application of the brown formula to darken and it darken a little bit but you can still see the orange