The Henna Guys
Dark Brown Henna for Hair
Dark Brown Henna
So, dark brown henna, what the h.... is henna? well, it is milled from leaves of henna plant (lawsonia inermis) that naturally produces red / orange color, we tweaked this color by combining with indigo powder (indigofera tinctoria) and few other herbs to produce several shades, with dark brown being one and the most hot selling. Here is why our dark brown henna for hair is unique & best rated in the market.
✓ Chemicals free & PPD Free
✓ Blend of henna, indigo, amla & neem
✓ Triple sifted powder for non-clumsy paste
✓ Always a fresh batch, ethically produced
✓ Comes with shower cap, gloves & application instructions
✓ One pack is enough for shoulder length hair. Any more than that would require another pack
- Natural way to cover your grey hair
- Colors, conditions & improves managebaility
- No chemical reactions
- Environmentally friendly
Who needs this?
- Anyone who wants to cover grey hair
- Looking to go darker from lighter
- Who give a damn about their health :)
Looking for Hair & Beard Dye For Men? Buy Here
Ingredients and How they work:
- Henna (Lawsonia inermis): Does it really need an introduction? Ok then, its a green powder that is made from the leaves of henna plant, naturally it contains red/ orange color, In addition to acting as the the base, it also provides the hair with superb conditioning power.
- Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): Indigo powder is a blue toned ingredient that I again milled from leaves of indigofera tinctoria, When mixed with the red tones of henna, it can provide a range of browns and blacks depending on the ratio of the two powders. Dark brown henna hair dye is made because of the combination of this important ingredient with henna.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): In order to darken and help elongate the color, we add in amla. This special ingredient comes from the Indian gooseberry and makes the henna hair dye process more valuable.
- False Daisy (Eclipta alba): False daisy helps enhance the henna hair dye effect by adding gloss and revitalizing the hair with its repairing and reconstructive properties.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): Naturally deep condition your hair and scalp as the henna hair dye is working its color magic on you. Neem provides condition properties that can improve the overall look and feel of your hair.
How to apply dark brown henna?
Find application instructions here
Tips and Notes:
Helpful Tip: Please use two step process for optimal results, you can use color safe, sufalte & paraben free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and prevents color wash up.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products, it does not contain chemicals that are required to change the color of your dark hair, or develop color faster, with that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minium for application process. Please reach out to us before placing an order if you have any questions about application process.
Allergy Warning: Although, our dark brown henna hair dye is made with 100% natural & plant based ingredients, but some people may still be allergic to plant based products, to rule that out for our dark brown henna, please do a strand/skin test before full on application.
Love it, its all natural
Dark Brown Henna
The overall color turned out a dark brown with red highlights. . At the salt and pepper roots, the color has strong orange red tones to it. Not what I wanted. The product made my hair soft with shine and a healthy look. The grey turned out more orange/red/brown and I closely followed the directions. Will putting another application of brown on the roots remove the orange at the roots?
Good alternative to dying
I liked this product. But it does stink, a lot. Really smells. You have to spend time washing it out, more than you’d think. I didn’t think the directions were clear but I have trouble with directions. At no point did it say to mix the henna and the color. My hair feels much better than if I used a box dye. I’ll definitely use this again. I think it will be easier every time I use it.
… but worth it. And I used the “quick” method. next time I’ll try the recommended method that takes about a day.
The Henna Guys -Dark Brown Henna
Love this product. I used this product to cover up the gray. The application was easy, I added a several drops of amil oil to make the henna smooth. I applied, covered with plastic wrap for 3.5 hours, wash out until the water was clear. I conditioned and styled. The color is excellent.
Do you authorize us to charge your card & auto deliver this product for selected period until cancelled?