Auburn Henna Hair Dye
You can open your eyes. Your wish is here: a natural, ethically produced hair dye in a color that never fails to impress. Say hello to our Auburn Henna Hair Dye.
Premium and Attractive: If we had to sum up our Auburn Henna Hair Color in three words, we would say, “Ver. Sa. Tile.” If you have light to medium colored hair, it will give you anything you want. From medium-brown brunettes looking for darker highlights to redheads looking for nutty depth and blondes looking for golden richness, our Dye does it all.
Of the earth: Our Auburn Henna Hair Dye gives you all of these benefits in a dye that is natural, ethically produced and good for many hair and skin types.
Our Henna Hair Dye is of the earth. It’s made for real people, who have real hair and who live in real life. It needs no computer wizardry or glossy paper to stand out and shine. It has natural beauty because nature is beautiful.
Our plant-based Henna Hair Dye is natural, raw and gluten-free. It’s a blend of henna, indigo, red-clay, and herbs. These ingredients are gentle on the hair and scalp and support many different hair types, including those of different ethnicities.
Excellent for Sensitive Skin: Our Henna Hair Dye is made for people with sensitive skin and allergies and those who want to reduce the number of artificial chemicals they put on and in their bodies.
For Best Results: As it is normal with henna, the best results are seen in people use it to go darker. If you want to use henna to lighten dark hair, you may not get the color you want. This is because henna doesn’t contain any artificial color developers and instead relies on natural products to dye the hair.
Here is why we are the top-selling henna brand in North America
✓ Gluten-Free, raw & natural auburn hair dye
✓ Blend of henna, indigo, red clay & herbs
✓ Triple sifted powder for non-clumpy paste
✓ Always a fresh batch, ethically produced
✓ Made in small batches using natural ingredients
✓ Comes with shower cap, gloves & application instructions
✓ This beautiful color works best with original auburn hair to cover the grey, light to medium hair and just like our other natural henna hair dyes, it usually does not show on dark hair.
- Henna (Lawsonia inermis): Henna, made from leaves of the henna plant, is the base of this hair dye, giving the dye tones of red. It provides the hair with a number of benefits such as natural conditioning, boosting hair growth, and reducing itching in the scalp.
- Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): Naturally blue-toned, Indigo powder, another plant-based ingredient, works with henna and adds in tones of dark browns and blacks. Because henna gives only tones of reds, this is a key ingredient to help manipulate and make a wider range of henna dye colors, such as auburn.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): We add in amla powder, made from the Indian gooseberry to our henna dyes to help the henna darken on the hair, as well as keeping the indigo intact and from fading.
- False Daisy (Eclipta alba): This important herb is known for the great benefits it provides to the hair and scalp. False daisy works with dye to help keep your hair healthy and adds shine to revitalize it.
- Hibiscus Powder (Hibiscus rosa sinersis): Rose mallow helps tone the henna and acts as a mild cleanser within the dye. It is also helpful in adding shine and can strengthen the hair.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): As you let the dye sit on your hair, neem acts as a conditioner, which goes deep beyond the surface so that your hair looks flawless and silky once you wash the dye off.
Find application instructions here
Helpful Tip: Please use fresh brewed black coffee liquid to mix henna for optimal results, you can use color-safe, sulfate & paraben-free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and prevents color wash up.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products, it does not contain chemicals that are required to change the color of your dark hair, or develop color faster, with that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minimum for the application process. Please reach out to us before placing an order if you have any questions about the application process.
Allergy Warning: Although, our Auburn henna hair dye is made with 90% pure henna, 8% Indigo powder & 3% red clay, but some people may still be allergic to natural products, to rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before full-on application of Burgundy henna.
- hair dye
- hair color
- Henna Guys
- The Henna Guys
- henna dye