Auburn Henna Hair Dye
Auburn Henna Hair Dye
Looking for a hair color that goes with everything yet is too spicy to be called neutral? Gorgeous color, natural-looking depth, and face-flattering richness can be yours with a little help from nature. If you've been searching for an ethically produced, all-natural hair color in a stunning mix of warm brown and red tones, say hello to our Auburn Henna Hair Dye.
Tinged with just the right amount of ginger color, this versatile hue lets you effortlessly achieve a timeless auburn look on light-to-medium locks. Unlock envy-inducing golden tones in your blonde hair, get rich, dark highlights as a classic brunette, or experience nutty depth on naturally red hair.
Auburn Henna Hair Dye from The Henna Guys:
🌿 Conditions and adds shine
🌿 Means no more irritation, bruises, or burns
🌿 Covers grays and colors your hair naturally
🌿 Boosts manageability and promotes hair growth
🌿 Improves overall hair health with continuous use
🌿 Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): Blue-toned indigo powder is mixed with henna powder, a red-orange tone, in specific ratios to help create this auburn henna hair dye. Indigo powder, a plant-based hair dye, creates shades of browns and blacks when mixed with henna.
🌿 Henna (Lawsonia inermis) Pure henna, milled from plant form into a powder before undergoing a triple-sifting process, forms the base of our henna hair dyes. We create different shades by blending henna with other natural ingredients.
🌿 Red Kaolinite Clay: Red clay purifies the scalp and helps boost hair volume.
- Pour the henna into a glass bowl and mix with warm, distilled water until it forms a yogurt-like paste.
- Once mixed, let the henna paste sit to activate for 45 minutes. If the paste hardens at the end of the 45 minutes, just add a couple of drops of water to liquefy it again.
- Divide hair into four sections. Apply the henna paste from the root of the hair to the tip; make sure all hair is covered.
- Cover hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap. Leave the henna mixture on for at least three hours. The longer you leave it on, the better the color will be.
- Rinse henna out with cool water until the water runs clear; consider using a sulfate-free conditioner to help remove henna. Do NOT shampoo for 48 hours after henna-ing.
- Enjoy your new hair color!
🌿 Colors naturally
🌿 Promotes hair growth
🌿 Helps improve manageability
🌿 Conditions hair and adds shine
🌿 Continuous use helps improve overall hair health
Here is why we’re the top-selling henna brand in North America. Our products are:
🌿Triple-sifted powder for a smooth paste
🌿A blend of henna, herbs and other natural ingredients
🌿 Made in small batches for maximum freshness
🌿Gluten-free, natural, raw vegan and 100-percent natural
🌿Shipped with shower cap, gloves and application instructions
Allergy Warning: Although our henna hair dye is made with natural ingredients, sensitivities and allergic reactions to even natural products are possible. If you do not know your allergies, Always start by doing a strand/skin test before applying any henna.
Individual results may vary. These are 100% natural products, and benefits are not guaranteed. Outcome may be affected by other factors like the type of shampoo or conditioner being used, as well as any other chemical hair treatments in the present or past that may affect results.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- The Henna Guys
It will work great once I figure out how to cover my grays better. They are very red, while the rest is auburn. Next time I will add Apple cider vinegar to help cover my grays. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I did not use yet but I know it will be great. Thanks.