Auburn Henna is mix of Pure Henna ( lawsonia inermis), Indigo powder ( Indigofera Tinctoria) and few additional herbs. Its a perfect shade between Brown & Red, Auburn Henna works on grey hair and light colored hair like blonde or light brown. It does not show up on dark brown or black hair.
Ingredients: Henna (Lawsonia Inermis), Indigo (Indigofera Tinctoria), Amla (Emblica Officinalis Gartn), False Daisy (Eclipta Alba), Rose Mallow, (Hibiscus Rosa Sinersis), Neem (Azadirachta Indica)
How to apply Auburn Henna?
Directions to apply:
- Use a bowl and add required quantity of Henna in it based on your your hair length after reading the proposed amount stated at the back of the pack.
- Add warm water to the bowl and mix until you get the pudding like consistency. Dress in some old shirt which might be useless for you.
- Put the Vaseline or any petroleum jelly on the crease of your hairline and ears so that the extra color can easily be removed if accidentally applied.
- Use the gloves enclosed within your pack.
- Divide your hair into four sections with the help of thin hair comb and start applying the henna
- Use the brush for coloring your hair. Cover your hair with the plastic cap or shower cap after the comprehensive application of the hair color and leave it for 3 to 5 hours.
- Wash your hair with cool or normal water until the color is appropriately washed.
- Do not Use shampoo and conditioner before 24-48 hours of rinsing the color from hair.
Detailed & step by step Instructions leaflet will be included with your order.