The Henna Guys
Auburn Henna For Hair
✓ Gluten Free, raw & natural auburn hair dye
✓ Blend of henna, indigo, red clay & herbs
✓ Triple sifted powder for non-clumsy paste
✓ Always a fresh batch, ethically produced
✓ Made in small batches using natural ingredients
✓ Comes with shower cap, gloves & application instructions
✓ This beautiful color works best with light to medium hair and just like our other natural henna hair dyes, it usually does not show on dark hair.Ingredients and how they work:
- Henna (Lawsonia inermis): Henna, made from leaves of the henna plant, is the base of this hair dye, giving the dye tones of red. It provides the hair with a number of benefits such as natural conditioning, boosting hair growth, and reducing itching in the scalp.
- Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): Naturally blue toned, Indigo powder, another plant-based ingredient, works with henna and adds in tones of dark browns and blacks. Because henna gives only tones of reds, this is a key ingredient to help manipulate and make a wider range of henna dye colors, such as auburn.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): We add in amla powder, made from the Indian gooseberry, to our henna dyes to help the henna darken on the hair, as well as keeping the indigo intact and from fading.
- False Daisy (Eclipta alba): This important herb is known for the great benefits it provides to the hair and scalp. False daisy works with dye to help keep your hair healthy and adds shine to revitalize it.
- Hibiscus Powder (Hibiscus rosa sinersis): Rose mallow helps tone the henna and acts as a mild cleanser within the dye. It is also helpful in adding shine and can strengthen the hair.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): As you let the dye sit on your hair, neem acts as a conditioner, which goes deep beyond the surface so that your hair looks flawless and silky once you wash the dye off.
How to apply auburn henna?
Find application instructions here
Tips and Notes:
Helpful Tip: Please use fresh brewed black coffee liquid to mix henna for optimal results, you can use color safe, sufalte & paraben free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and prevents color wash up.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products, it does not contain chemicals that are required to change the color of your dark hair, or develop color faster, with that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minimum for application process. Please reach out to us before placing an order if you have any questions about application process.
Allergy Warning: Although, our Burgundy henna hair dye is made with 90% pure henna, 8% Indigo powder & 3% red clay, but some people may still be allergic to natural products, to rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before full on application of Burgundy henna.
My First Time Using Henna and I'm in Love!
I was nervous about using henna for the first time. I read a lot of reviews online and watched a lot of YouTube videos. I finally settled on Auburn from the Henna Guys. I'm so glad I did! My hair is the perfect shade of rich red and chestnut. It's the color I've always wanted, and it even covered my gray without coming out brassy! I'll never go back to regular hair coloring methods. I'll be sure to buy from you guys again and will recommend this product to all my friends and family.
I have been using pure henna, and now I am trying this color. ( I did not know you have different color variation for all the years I use the henna!) Have not used, yet. But I am exciting to see the different color.
I have white hair. My
I have white hair. My hair is turning out too red not dark auburn. I don't want blue tones. I wonder if dark or medium brown give me the dark auburn and not the copper / bright red color.
Red Henna Hair Dye
I absolutely love henna. This is the first henna however that I have used that is specific for auburn hair. I love the strength that henna adds to my graying and maturing head of hair as well. I did not however see much difference in the natural henna and the one specific to auburn hair. My gray roots still colored a brashy orange and then slightly darkened over 1 week. I will continue trying to find the perfect way to be my natural red before I went gray though and prefer to use natural products to do so. I only buy Henna from the Henna Guys because the other hennas that I have tried did not have the same intensity to color or texture that their product has given. The only complaint I have is the need to ship and wait for it to get to me.:)
So I have coarse, thick, curly, dry and unruly hair. I had my doubts of this stuff working on my multi dimension brown hair. I've got strands of red and blond highlights from the sun--darker browns and blacks too. The paste was a little messy, but I seriously had it all over my neck and it came right off. I left the henna on for 2 hours and I got the most beautiful red brown out of it. The darker hairs went darker yet, and my highlights adopted a red orange. It's so natural looking! It did smell bad, but so worth it! My hair is still curly, where chemical dye kills my hair. I love it.
Do you authorize us to charge your card & auto deliver this product for selected period until cancelled?