Pure Henna USDA Certified Organic
Henna (Lawsonia Inermis) is a plant that can be used to dye skin and hair with its red pigment. Unlike indigo, henna can be used on its own. When henna is used alone, it will give light-colored hair a beautiful red tone.
Henna can also be mixed with indigo and other herbs to create shades from light brown to jet black and everything in between.
Here are some reasons why our customers love our Certified Organic Pure Henna:
🌿 Colors & covers your grey naturally
🌿 Conditions & adds shine to the hair
🌿 Boosts manageability & promotes hair growth
🌿 Continuous use improves overall hair health
🌿 No more irritation, bruises, or burns
🌿 Works best on light hair
🌿 Certified Organic Henna Powder (Lawsonia Inermis)
1. Pour the henna into a glass bowl. Mix the henna with warm, distilled water until it forms a yogurt-like consistency.
2. Once mixed, let the henna sit to activate for 8-10 hours. If the henna hardens at the end of the 8-10 hours, just add a couple drops of water to loosen it up again. Mix the henna again before applying the henna.
3. Divide your hair into four sections. Apply the henna from the root of the hair to the tip, making sure it's all covered.
4. Once you are done applying the henna, cover your hair with a shower cap (or saran wrap). Let the henna sit on your hair for three hours (the longer you leave it on, the better the color will be).
5. After the three hours, rinse the henna out of your hair using cool water until the water runs clear. You can use a sulfate-free conditioner to help remove the henna. Do NOT shampoo for at least 48 hours after henna-ing.
✓ Gluten-free & non-GMO
✓ Triple cloth sifted
✓ Organically-grown & cruelty-free
✓ Easy to rinse out, easy to work with✓ Money-back satisfaction guarantee