Organic Medium Brown Henna Hair Dye
If you love the look of shiny chestnut locks, you’ll definitely be a fan of our Organic Medium Brown henna. Those with lighter hair may find hints of cinnamon or cocoa, while subtle red undertones can appear in darker hair. Its even, natural-looking color makes Medium Brown a customer favorite.
Organic henna from The Henna Guys provides lustrous color the natural way. While all our hair dyes are pure, natural, vegan, and gluten-free, our USDA-Certified Organic Henna Dyes are also certified as free of GMOs and pesticides. Our natural hair color formulas help boost the overall health of your scalp and hair with organic bhringraj, neem, and amla, which also enhances color naturally.
Organic Medium Brown Henna Hair Dye from The Henna Guys:
🌿 Conditions and adds shine
🌿 Means no more irritation, bruises, or burns
🌿 Covers grays and colors your hair naturally
🌿 Boosts manageability and promotes hair growth
🌿 Improves overall hair health with continuous use
🌿 Is made with organic ingredients in a controlled environment
🌿 Henna (Lawsonia inermis): Pure henna, milled from plant form into a powder before undergoing a triple-sifting process, forms the base of our henna hair dyes. We create different shades by blending henna with other natural ingredients.
🌿 Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): Indigo powder is a blue-toned ingredient milled from the leaves of the indigofera tinctoria plant. When mixed with the red tones of henna, it can provide a range of browns and blacks depending on the ratio of the two powders. In combination with henna powder and other herbs, indigo also supplies the medium-brown color in our hair dye.
🌿 Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica): Amla powder, a derivative of the Indian gooseberry, brightens and helps preserve your new color. Amla also assists with hair growth and stronger roots.
🌿 Bhringraj (Eclipta alba): Also known as false daisy, this herb promotes hair growth and conditions the hair and scalp.
🌿 Neem (Azadirachta indica): The ground leaf of the neem tree helps strengthen roots. Neem is an excellent cleanser and conditioner for the scalp and hair.
- Pour the henna into a glass bowl. Mix the henna with warm, distilled water until you reach a yogurt-like consistency.
- Once mixed, let the henna sit to activate for 45 minutes (if the henna hardens up at the end of the 45 minutes, just add a couple drops of water to loosen it up again).
- Divide your hair into four sections. Apply the henna mixture from the root of the hair to the tip, making sure all your hair is covered.
- Once you are done applying the henna, cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap. Let the henna blend sit on your hair for 3 hours; the longer you leave it on, the better the color will be.
- Rinse the henna mixture out of your hair using cool water until the water runs clear; you can use a sulfate-free conditioner to help remove the henna. Do NOT shampoo for 48 hours after henna-ing.
- Enjoy your new hair color!
🌿 Boosts manageability
🌿 Promotes hair growth
🌿 Colors your hair naturally
🌿 Conditions hair and adds shine
🌿 Continuous use improves overall hair health
🌿 No more irritation, bruises, or burns
Here is why we’re the top-selling henna brand in North America. Our products are:
🌿Triple-sifted powder for a smooth paste
🌿A blend of henna, herbs, and other natural ingredients
🌿 Made in small batches for maximum freshness
🌿Gluten-free, natural, raw vegan, and 100-percent natural
🌿Shipped with shower cap, gloves, and application instructions
Allergy Warning: Although our henna hair dye is made with natural ingredients, sensitivities and allergic reactions are possible. Help prevent reactions by doing a strand/skin test before applying our henna.
Individual results may vary. These are 100% natural products, and benefits are not guaranteed. Outcome may be affected by other factors like the type of shampoo or conditioner being used, as well as any other chemical hair treatments in the present or past that may affect results.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.