Auburn Henna Hair Dye
Auburn Henna Hair Dye
You can open your eyes. Your wish is here: a natural, ethically produced hair dye in a color that never fails to impress. Say hello to our Auburn Henna Hair Dye. If we had to sum up our Auburn Henna Hair Color in three words, we would say, “Ver. Sa. Tile.” If you have light to medium colored hair, it will give you anything you want. From medium-brown brunettes looking for darker highlights to redheads looking for nutty depth and blondes looking for golden richness, our Dye does it all.
✪ Colors your hair naturally
✪ Conditions & Adds shine to your hair
✪ Manageability & promotes hair growth
✪ Continuous use improves overall hair health
✪ No more irritation, bruises or burns
- Henna (Lawsonia inermis)
Here is why we are the top-selling henna brand in North America
✅ Gluten-Free, raw & natural auburn hair dye
✅ Blend of henna, indigo, red clay & herbs
✅ Triple sifted powder for non-clumpy paste
✅ Always a fresh batch, ethically produced
✅ Made in small batches using natural ingredients
✅ Comes with shower cap, gloves & application instructions
1. Pour the henna into a glass bowl. Mix the henna with warm, distilled water until you reach a yogurt consistency.
2. Once mixed, let the henna sit to activate for 45 minutes (if the henna hardens up at the end of the 45 minutes, just add a couple drops of water to loosen it up again)
3. Divide your hair into four sections. Apply the henna from the root of the hair to the tip, making sure all your hair is covered.
4. Once you are done applying the henna, cover your hair with a shower cap (or saran wrap). Let the henna sit on your hair for 3 hours (the longer you leave it on, the better the color will be).
5. After the 3 hours, rinse the henna out of your hair using cool water until the water runs clear. you can use a sulfate free conditioner to help remove the henna. Do NOT shampoo for 48 hours after henna-ing.
6. Enjoy your new hair color!
Helpful Tip: Use fresh brewed black coffee to mix henna for a deeper color. You can use a color-safe, sulfate & paraben-free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing out the henna.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products as they do not contain chemicals that can lighten or change the color of dark hair, or develop color faster. With that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minimum for the application process. Please reach out to us BEFORE placing an order if you have any questions about the application process.
Allergy Warning: Although, our Auburn henna hair dye is made with natural ingredients such as Pure Henna, Indigo Powder, and Red Clay, some people may still be allergic to natural products. To rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before doing a full-on application of our henna.
- Henna Guys
The order was incorrect or I hit the wrong button
It was my 1st time using henna. It was quite messy and I was very clumsy. The process itself was very simple and I was appreciative of this step-by-step directions. It did have quite a bit of odor so I did use some essential oil to help with the scent. I am excited to get a second pack of henna and do this again to refresh and re brighten my hair.