Henna Cones - DIY Kit
This kit allows the do-it-yourselfers to create their own henna paste blend but also gives assistance in the designing process. This kit includes everything needed to create the perfect DIY henna tattoo.
1. Prepare the needed amount of henna paste for the cone. Be sure to let it activate for 8-10 hours.
2. Once activated, add the paste to the cone. Any leftover henna paste can be stored in an airtight container in the freezer.
3. Pick the design you want to use for the tattoo and peel it off like a sticker.
4. Stick it to the part of the body you want henna-ed.
5. Be sure to smooth out any air bubbles and press down on any gaps between the stencil and skin.
6. Cut the end of the cone. The hole only be big enough to let a small amount of henna out at a time.
7. Use the henna to fill in the empty space on the stencil. Be sure all empty spaces are filled with an even layer of henna.
8. Once all spaces have been filled, allow the henna to dry for approximately 30 minutes. The henna should still be tacky at this point. The leftover henna cones can be stored in the refrigerator.
9. Carefully peel the stencil away, making sure to not smudge the henna. This stencil can be re-used, so be sure to stick it back on the sheet.
10. Let the henna dry completely until it starts flaking off.
11. Enjoy your new, easy-to-apply henna tattoo! The design will darken over the next 24-48 hours, and the final color will vary depending on your skin tone.