Henna Hair Dye - Beginners Kit
- Regular price
- $ 36.97 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $ 36.97 USD
- Unit price
Just entered the henna-verse? Don't know what product to use? Looking to save big on your next henna purchase? Presenting The Henna Guys Beginners henna kit - A selection of products crafted to best serve the younger henna audience.
The kit includes all the right equipment to follow your DIY henna journey. Choose from your favorite henna shades, make your hair natural red or enjoy the sizzling beauty of jet black - The choice is yours!
At the henna guys, we believe in using plant-based natural ingredients in our formulation. Hence all the powders, including henna and hair mask are derived from ethical sources, free from chemicals and other preservatives.
- Color, conditions, and adds shine
- Means no more burns, bruises, or irritation
- Covers grays and colors your hair naturally
- Promote overall hair growth and manageability
- Improves overall hair health with continuous use
Henna Hair Dye Beginners Kit Includes:
- Henna Hair Dye of your choice
- Amla Powder
- Ziplock for Storing Henna
- Barrier Balm .5 oz
- Shower Cap (reusable)
- Pair of Gloves
- 4 oz Conditioner (4 Scents available)
- 4 oz Shampoo (4 Scents available)
- 1-Tea Bag
- Disposable Hair Dye Cape
- 1 Application Brush
- 2 oz Argan Hair Oil
- Alligator Clips
Detailed application instructions are provided in the kit.
The application for henna hair dye and herbal hair masks is different. Starting from the basic, henna can be applied in 3 simple steps:
- Mix the powder and let it rest
- Apply the henna to your scalp
- Rinse your hair
Hold up! There’s more to it, we recommend you to look for the application pamphlet found in your henna kit. You can read step-by-step instructions here: How to Apply Henna.
As for the Amla powder, you can use it with henna or apply it individually. Simply add 2 tbsp of amla powder into the henna mix to strengthen and boost your scalp.
If you want to use it individually, add amla powder in a bowl, add water, and mix until you get a thin paste, apply it on your scalp and let it rest for 20-45 minutes.
Note: You can mix this combination with other herbal powders such as shikakai, neem, fenugreek, or cassia to help with manageability, itchy scalp, and overall improves hair health.
- Plant-based henna hair dye of your choice
- Amla Powder for Extra Strength
- Sulfate-free shampoo & conditioner in 4 scents
- All the right tools for application
- Made in small batches for maximum freshness
- Gluten-free, natural, raw vegan, and plant-based natural ingredients
Red hair? Oh no!!!
I was in a hurry and thought I could just use the henna powder alone. I had to quickly apply the indigo. Then applied some more. I was pleasantly surprised with the end result because the store bought henna I’ve used for years was not effective.