Sulfate Free Beard Wash
This sulfate-free beard wash is a moisturizing formula from The Henna Guys that prioritizes the health of your facial hair to the maximum. The composition for this beard wash is kept short and straightforward to avoid the excessive use of artificial ingredients on the face. The product comes in an 8 fl oz quantity, which is sufficient to last several weeks.
The ingredients include Maruna and Argan oils. Moreover, you can choose between three scent options when purchasing this beard wash; sandalwood, lemongrass, and eucalyptus. This beard wash works remarkably well with beards that are henna-dyed.
Using the Sulfate-Free Beard Wash is an easy and uncomplicated process.
- It is advisable to use the wash on your facial hair one to three times a week.
- Wet your beard before applying the wash, as the process of using it is similar to using shampoo.
- Push out a moderate amount of the wash onto your hands and work up a thick lather on your beard.
- Make sure that each strand of your beard covers in the wash and no spot misses.
- Massage thoroughly for almost two minutes, and then rinse your beard under warm water.
- You can apply the wash twice if it is needed to ensure a thorough cleaning.
- Your beard will receive intense nourishment at the hands of sulfate and paraben-free wash.
- This is quite beneficial in the long run as it is crafted especially to keep your beard hydrated and clean.
- The lack of sulfates in the formula also ensures that your facial hair does not lose their excess moisture, and they remain soft and shiny after washing.
- The wash is also the best choice for those who color their beards artificially and want to maintain the shade while regaining their beard health.
- The sulfate-free formula will act gently on your beard and moisturize it to the core.