You may have all familiar with Pumpkins. Aside from using them on your favorite recipe or on Halloween, do you know that they are a natural beauty boosting superstar?
Well, guess what, you're in for a treat today!
So, pack your spooky pumpkin faces and ride along with us. In this post, we've shared everything you need to know about the Pumpkin enzyme mask.
What is a Pumpkin Mask?
Pumpkin masks are quite popular in the skincare industry, claiming to pack a delicious punch of nutrients and minerals for your body. Often shifting your memories to yummy cakes or pie, a face pumpkin mask not only smells great, but it also leaves your skin buttery smooth, soft, and silky.
Since a pumpkin contains fruit acids, alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), Vitamins A, C, and E, they are perfect to get a clean and refreshing skin. With these minerals, you're getting a full complexion of skin properties like anti-inflammatory, anti-acne, and antioxidants. No matter what your skin type is, it works well on anything.
Adding to this list, a Pumpkin enzyme mask is the real deal-breaker. Enzymes are basically proteins that accelerate the reaction of any biological catalysis product. In our case, it helps improve the overall effectiveness of a natural pumpkin mask.
Why use a pumpkin enzyme mask?
Here's a quick overview of why you should use it.
- It infuses the skin with bioflavonoids
- Brightens and Exfoliate skin
- Naturally, Hydrate, moisturize, and rejuvenate the skin
- Stimulate collagen production
- Provide antioxidants benefits
- Helps with fine lines and wrinkles
- Close skin pores
As the season changes, so do our body. Especially in the winter season, our skin tends to suffer from moisture loss. A natural ingredient such as a pumpkin mask can help boost in exfoliation. Whether it's wrinkles or fine line, our skin requires a little TLC, and pumpkins are filled with it.
3 Reasons to choose Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
Now that you're familiar with the pumpkin mask, here are some simple skincare routine why this is recommended.
If your skin is dehydrated, a spritz of pumpkin mask will refresh it. Gently massage your skin, avoiding the eyes. You will see a noticeable result on your first application.
If you have oily, acne-prone skin, the pumpkin mask will help you. With this, you can boost elasticity and instantly hydrate your skin. The minerals and vitamins present in the ingredients will deep cleanse and correct your skin.
Depending on the skin variable you have, a pumpkin enzyme mask is perfect for you. Thanks to its majorly hydrating ingredients, the beautiful formula works to retexture and moisture your skin.
Our Top pick for Pumpkin Mask
The Henna Guys proud introduction, L&I Apothecary organic options features delightful ingredients ranging from a wide range of skincare products and treatments.
Our pumpkin enzyme mask is one of the favorites to help cleanse, clear, and brighten your skin. Formulated with natural and organic ingredients, this face mask is very easy to work with.
Why L&I Pumpkin Mask?
- Made with rich pure ingredients
- Packed with vitamins, minerals, and 1-2% of Glycolic Acid
- Deep Exfoliation, skin brightness, and replenishes
- Antioxidant and enzyme-rich properties
- Organic Glycolic acid peel mask
- Apply a thin layer of mask mixture on your face
- Gently massage in a circular motion with wet fingertips
- Don't let it close to your eyes
- Let it reside on your skin for 5-7 minutes (depending on your skin sensitivity)
- Wash it off using tap water
- Apply 2-3 times per week for consistent results
- A patch test is recommended prior to using
Hope you found this information useful. Sharing is caring, let others know pumpkins are great on other things as well. Have any question, let us know down in the comment section.