Hair Problems - A common myth that haunts almost 75% of the younger population. A thing that once you notice - You can't think of anything else.
Hair follicle growth, itching, hair thinning & baldness are some of the common hair problems in both men and women.
The 2 most common terms that determine your hair growth includes:
- What Hair oil should you use?
- What Shampoo should you use?
If you’ve successfully determined these two terms, you can manage to get your hair growth back.
Argan oil, in particular, is a natural ingredient that helps increase shine, nourish your hair, increase hair growth, add protection, and build a healthier scalp.
Below we have mentioned some of the key highlights of Argan oil and why it is beneficial for your hair growth.
What is Argan Oil?
Argan Oil, also known as 'liquid gold' is obtained from the kernels of the Argan tree. The tree can be found mostly in the desert area of Morocco, hence sometimes the name, Morocco Argan Oil. The oil itself offers a slew of beauty benefits that can be applied to your hair to nourish and hydrate follicles.
Benefits of Argan Oil
To find out the benefits of any product, we first have to look at the ingredients. Argan Oil is rich with antioxidants, minerals, and Vitamins - All of which are suitable to make this a perfect agent for your hair.
Argan Oil for Hair
Argan Oil can be used for both your skin and hair. It can be found on almost all the Sulfate and Paraben-free shampoo. Argan oil for hair helps in the following ways.
- Naturally, condition and moisturize your hair
- Promote hair growth
- Help get rid of the Frizz
- Protect your hair from outside pollution
- Reduce Scalp Inflammation
Argan Oil Products - Which ones are the Best?
Today, Argan Oil Products are divided into different categories. You can buy Argan Oil in liquid form, as Shampoo and Conditioners.
Ultimately, the main usage is for hair. Since there are tons of products available in the market, here's how you can identify the 'quality vs refined' product.
- Color: Natural Argan Oil is available in gold color, sort of like a golden yellow hue. If the color is too pale or in the reddish form, it's likely mixed with other ingredients. Also, check the texture of the oil if its smooth or not.
- Potency: Although we recommend finding the Argan oil in its purest form, it is sometimes mixed with other ingredients to help with the hair growth process. Argan Oil Shampoo and conditioner have different potencies.
- Scent: Pure Argan oil has sort of like a nutty scent. Some brands add essential oils to make an aroma fragrance.
Our Favorite Argan Oil Products
Now to cover the best products in this category, here’s our top pick.
Certified Organic Argan Oil
This pure and natural USDA-Certified Argan oil is beneficial for your face, body, and hair. Cold-pressed to keep all the rich nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants intact.
- For Skin: It helps diminish wrinkles, safeguard the skin, help balance natural oil, and aids in improving the elasticity.
- For hair: It manages the frizz, protects from outside pollution, promote hair growth and improves natural moisturizes.
Argan Oil Shampoo
A natural Argan Oil Shampoo, made with Paraben and Sulfate-free ingredients in mind- perfect for henna dyed hair. Using the Shampoo helps nourish your hair, promote new growth, thickens your hair, and fight dandruff.
Argan Oil Conditioner
Want to add extra shine to your hair? After using Argan Oil Shampoo, apply our Aloe Leaf Argan condition on the hair. This conditioner also features flower water and other essential oil - That all benefits and maintain a natural balance.