Orange Red Henna
The orange-red color is a jazzy amalgamation of red and orange color. It has a wide range of hues starting from Atomic tangerine and to Auburn. All of these shades of orange-red color can be used as the high and low lights on the orange-red hair color or hair dye.
This Orange Red henna is made with 100% pure Henna as its key element. This hair color will maintain the texture and protect the natural shine of hair. There are few things to remember before using the orange-red hair color:
- This color cannot lighten your already dyed dark hair.
Ingredients: Pure Henna (Lawsonia Inermis)
How to Apply Orange Red Henna?
Directions to apply:
- Use a bowl and add required quantity of Henna in it based on your your hair length after reading the proposed amount stated at the back of the pack.
- Add warm water to the bowl and mix until you get the pudding like consistency. Dress in some old shirt which might be useless for you.
- Put the Vaseline or any petroleum jelly on the crease of your hairline and ears so that the extra color can easily be removed if accidentally applied.
- Use the gloves enclosed within your pack.
- Divide your hair into four sections with the help of thin hair comb and start applying the henna
- Use the brush for coloring your hair. Cover your hair with the plastic cap or shower cap after the comprehensive application of the hair color and leave it for 3 to 5 hours.
- Wash your hair with cool or normal water until the color is appropriately washed.
- Do not Use shampoo and conditioner before 24-48 hours of rinsing the color from hair.
Detailed Application instructions will be included in your order.