- Dead sea mud is high in minerals, such as sodium, chloride, magnesium, potassium, iron, and calcium, so it nourishes the skin.
- Professional therapists in luxury spas around the world use the classic treatment of wrapping the body in warm, mineral rich mud from the Dead Sea. This results in visible toning, relieving muscle pain, moisturizing and restoring a healthy rosy glow to the skin and improving its elasticity.
- Symptoms of skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema and acne can be controlled by using Dead Sea mud. Its rich mineral content accelerates natural exfoliation and restores your skin's pH balance. Dead Sea mud is not a permanent healer, but regular use of it can provide physical relief and keep your skin disorder under control.
- Dead Sea mud has a high concentration of minerals such as magnesium, calcium and potassium. These minerals promote blood circulation, relaxing your nerves.
- The mud’s gentle pulling action helps gently exfoliate the skin and draw out impurities and toxins, so it’s a perfect part of any holistic health detox plan.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.