Light Brown Henna
Our Light Brown Henna will give you an amazing chestnut shade which looks great on someone with blonde hair and looking to add more brownish color and if you wish to cover grey without damaging your hair, It not only is used for covering grey hair but also is an excellent conditioner and adds a natural shine to your hair.
Ingredients: Henna Powder (Lawsonia Inermis) Indigo Powder (Indigofera Tinctoria), Amla (Emblica Officinalis Gartn), False Daisy (Eclipta Alba), Neem (Azadirachta Indica)
How to apply Light Brown Henna?
Directions to apply:
- Use a bowl and add required quantity of Henna in it based on your your hair length after reading the proposed amount stated at the back of the pack.
- Add warm water to the bowl and mix until you get the pudding like consistency. Dress in some old shirt which might be useless for you.
- Put the Vaseline or any petroleum jelly on the crease of your hairline and ears so that the extra color can easily be removed if accidentally applied.
- Use the gloves enclosed within your pack.
- Divide your hair into four sections with the help of thin hair comb and start applying the henna
- Use the brush for coloring your hair. Cover your hair with the plastic cap or shower cap after the comprehensive application of the hair color and leave it for 3 to 5 hours.
- Wash your hair with cool or normal water until the color is appropriately washed.
- Do not Use shampoo and conditioner before 24-48 hours of rinsing the color from hair.
Detailed Application instructions will be included with your order.