Deep Red Henna
Deep Red henna is one of our top selling hair dyes, It is shinier, incredibly red and looks amazing. Apart from the best red dye, it also conditions, softens & makes your hair dandruff free.It is all natural alternative to chemical hair dyes.
It contains Pure henna & hibiscus powder as main ingredients. It is in a powder form and has been finely sifted for the smoothest possible paste.
This Henna has been preheated during the production process to release its dye content which does not require it to be left overnight before application. Leftover henna can be reapplied later if frozen right away.
How to Apply Deep Red Henna?
Directions to apply:
- Use a bowl and add required quantity of Henna in it based on your hair length after reading the proposed amount stated at the back of the pack.
- Add warm water to the bowl and mix until you get the pudding like consistency. Dress in some old shirt which might be useless for you.
- Put the Vaseline or any petroleum jelly on the crease of your hairline and ears so that the extra color can easily be removed if accidentally applied.
- Use the gloves enclosed within your pack.
- Divide your hair into four sections with the help of thin hair comb and start applying the henna
- Use the brush for coloring your hair. Cover your hair with the plastic cap or shower cap after the comprehensive application of the hair color and leave it for 3 to 5 hours.
- Wash your hair with cool or normal water until the color is appropriately washed.
- Do not Use shampoo and conditioner before 24-48 hours of rinsing the color from hair.
Detailed & step by step Instructions leaflet will be included with your order.