Jet Black Henna Hair Dye
Jet Black Henna Hair Dye
Jet Black henna is our darkest henna hair color. This kit comes with 100 grams of pure henna & 100 grams of indigo powder. It can be used as one step or two-step process to achieve jet black hair color. But two-step process is highly recommended if this is your first time using henna or your hair is light.
🌿 Colors and Covers your Grey Naturally
🌿 Conditions & Adds Shine to your Hair
🌿 Adds Manageability & Promotes Hair Growth
🌿 Continuous use Improves overall Hair health
🌿 No more irritation, Bruises or Burns
Our Jet Black henna powder contains 100% natural ingredients. It is plant based product and should be
🌿 Henna Powder (Lawsonia inermis)
Henna naturally contains red pigment, that starts by covering your grey or light hair color with red/orange color in step one when using as a two-step process.
🌿 Indigo Powder (Indigofera tinctoria)
Indigo contains blue color pigment, that covers the red hair and changes the color to jet black.
* It’s very important that first time users use our jet-black henna as two-step process to get best results.
Here is why we are the top-selling henna brand in North America
🌿 Gluten-Free, Raw & Cruelty-Free
🌿 One of our Top Selling Henna
🌿 Comes with Pure Henna & Indigo Powder
🌿 Triple sifted powder for Non-clumpy paste
🌿 Always a fresh batch, ethically produced
🌿 Includes Shower cap, Gloves & Instructions
Our Jet Black Henna is a Two-Step Process
Process 1: Pure Henna
1. In a glass bowl, mix the pure henna with warm, distilled water until you reach a yogurt like consistency.
2. Let the henna activate for 8-10 hours. We recommend mixing the henna the night before you plan on applying. If the henna hardens up, simply add a few drops of water to loosen it up.
3. Once activated, separate your hair into four sections. Start applying the henna from he root of the hair down to the tips, making sure all your hair gets covered.
4. Once done applying, cover your hair with a shower cap, and let the henna sit on your hair for 3 hours.
5. After the 3 hours, rinse your hair with cool water until the water runs clear. Prepare the indigo powder while your hair is drying.
Part Two: Indigo Powder
1. Mix the indigo with warm, distilled water until you get a yogurt consistency (if you want a deeper black color, use black brewed coffee or black tea instead of water).
2. Once mixed, allow the indigo to activate for 15 minutes. You'll know it's activated once it gets a blue/purple sheen on top.
3. Divide your hair into 4 sections. Apply the indigo powder to your hair, starting from your roots down to your tips until all of your hair is covered. Once done, cover your hair with a shower cap/saran wrap and let the indigo sit on your hair for at least 3 hours (the longer you leave it on, the darker the color will be).
4. After the 3 hours, rinse the indigo out of your hair with cool water until the water runs clear.
5. Enjoy your new hair color!
Helpful Tip: Please use fresh brewed black coffee to mix henna for optimal results, you can use color safe, sulfate & paraben-free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and prevents color wash up.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products, it does not contain chemicals that are required to change the color of your dark hair, or develop color faster, with that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minimum for the application process. Please reach out to us before placing an order if you have any questions about the application process.
Allergy Warning: Although, our Jet black henna hair dye is made with pure henna (50%) and indigo powder (50%) but some people may still be allergic to natural products, to rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before full-on application of Jet Black henna.
Q: Why is this a two-step process?
A: The two-step process gives better results than the one-step (especially if you are a first-time henna user or have lots of gray hair). Indigo needs a pure henna base to work off of in order to color properly, otherwise, you’ll get strange colors like green (on light hair/grays), or blue/purple tones.
Q: Can I do this in a one-step process?
A: You can do this in a one-step process. To do this, you would still mix the two powders separately as they have different activation times (8-10 hours for the pure henna, 15 minutes for the indigo). Once each mixture has activated, mix the two together, then apply to your hair and let sit for 3 hours before rinsing.
Q: Will this cover my grays?
A: Yes, this will cover your grays. Be aware that grays are incredibly stubborn when it comes to being colored as they are texturally different than normal hair, and dryer as well. It may take a couple of applications to get the grays to take to the color.
Q: My grays are still red. What do I do?
A: You can reapply the indigo powder to your grays, mixing the powder with black brewed coffee and a teaspoon of salt. This should help the grays accept the color and darken to the black shade you’re looking for.
- Henna Guys
- jet black
Good Product For My Hair