The Henna Guys
Medium Brown Henna For Hair
Medium Brown Henna
✓ Gluten Free, raw & natural hair dye
✓ Chemicals free, silky smooth
✓ Blend of henna, indigo, amla & neem.
✓ Triple sifted powder for non-clumsy paste.
✓ Always a fresh batch, ethically produced
✓ Comes with shower cap, gloves & application instructions
Ingredients and how they work:
- Henna (Lawsonia inermis): The base of our medium brown henna hair dye starts off with pure henna, milled into a super fine powder from natural henna leaves. This bright red toned powder is then mixed with other ingredients to create different shades.
- Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): Blue toned indigo powder is mixed with henna powder, a red tone, in specific ratios to help create this rich medium brown henna hair dye. Indigo powder also comes from a plant and enables the creation of shades of browns and blacks when mixed with henna.
- Myrobalan (Terminalia bellirica): To enhance the color of henna, myrobalan is added into the product. This ingredient comes from the nuts of a specific tree and the natural color of the dye is a faint yellow. It helps in fine tuning the medium brown color.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): Brighten your color and help keep it intact with the amla powder, a derivative of the Indian gooseberry. It works wonders with its natural properties to help you achieve better color results.
- False Daisy (Eclipta alba): Minerals in false daisy cover your hair with gorgeous sparkle and leave your hair shiny and gleaming.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem helps pull together the final results by leaving your hair and scalp flake free and deeply conditioned.
How to apply Medium Brown Henna?
Find application instructions here
Tips and Notes:
Helpful Tip: Please use fresh brewed black coffee liquid to mix henna for optimal results, you can use color safe, sufalte & paraben free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and prevents color wash up.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products, it does not contain chemicals that are required to change the color of your dark hair, or develop color faster, with that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minium for application process. Please reach out to us before placing an order if you have any questions about application process.
Allergy Warning: Although, our medium brown henna hair dye is made with 100% natural & plant based ingredients, but some people may still be allergic to plant based products, to rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before full on application of medium brown henna.
Because I have white hair
Because I have white hair it would not turn brown. I'm using Herbatint now and it works.
Absolutely Love Henna!
After my hair started to FINALLY grow after cancer chemo treatments...I knew I never wanted any chemicals in or on my body ever again! So I tried Henna, Now my hair is 8 inches long and still growing beautifully! It has shine, bounce, and the color ...Med Brown is perfect for covering the grey at 52 yrs of age. Im in love with Henna!.
Amazing Amazing Amazing
After experience with The Henna Guys' Henna Hair color. Finally, I have stopped searching for Pure Henna Hair Dye on the internet. Amazing Quality that You will not find anywhere else. Absolutely loving the Henna.
Amazing Quality .. Very satisfied with the results. Highly recommended
Never knew herbal products as good as these exist! The smell of henna really put me off since my mom started an all organic campaign in the house. She started using chemical free cosmetic products. This one day she had this weird smelling paste applied on her head and I was like no never gonna use it mom! After rinsing her hair turned this amazing shade of medium brown and the shine was breathtaking. Now I use essential oil to cut off the smell but the result is actually very satisfying. I add a bit of honey in the paste too!
Medium Brown Henna is the perfect color for people looking to enhance their natural shade of brown while adding shine and warmth to your hair color.