The Henna Guys
Light Brown Henna For Hair
Light Brown Henna
✓ Gluten Free, raw & natural hair dye
✓ Chemicals free, silky smooth
✓ Blend of henna, indigo, amla & neem.
✓ Triple sifted powder for non-clumsy paste.
✓ Always a fresh batch, ethically produced
✓ Comes with shower cap, gloves & application instructions
Ingredients and how they work:
- Henna (Lawsonia inermis): Made from the leaves of henna plant, this powder gives a bright red / orange color. Henna is used as the color base of the henna hair dye. It also helps condition the hair and scalp naturally.
- Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): Blue toned indigo powder is an important plant ingredient. Without indigo powder, the henna hair dye would only be giving away red tones. This key ingredient helps manipulate and create wide a variety of browns and blacks by mixing it with the red toned henna.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): Amla has natural lock in effects which make the color appear darker while locking in the color itself, making it more bright and prominent. Theherbal ingredient, which is made from the Indian gooseberry, is very essential in the coloring process.
- False Daisy (Eclipta alba): To help add shine and protection, we add in the herb false daisy. Give your hair a boost of shine and added protection with its hair revitalizing properties.
- Rose Mallow (Hibiscus rosa sinersis): Rose mallow, also known as hibiscus works mildly to cleanse the hair strands while strengthening them. This herb is important to aid in keeping your hair healthy and strong.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem works with henna to naturally condition the scalp, leaving any signs of a dry or itchy scalp behind. Too often, hair dyes can strip the hair and scalp of its natural oils, leaving it dry and flaky. That is why we add neem in our henna hair dyes so that your dyeing experience leaves you with beautiful, sleek hair.
How to Apply Dark Brown Henna?
Find application instructions here
Tips and Notes:
Helpful Tip: Please use fresh brewed black coffee liquid to mix henna for optimal results, you can use color safe, sufalte & paraben free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and prevents color wash up.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products, it does not contain chemicals that are required to change the color of your dark hair, or develop color faster, with that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minium for application process. Please reach out to us before placing an order if you have any questions about application process.
Allergy Warning: Although, our light brown henna hair dye is made with 100% natural & plant based ingredients, but some people may still be allergic to plant based products, to rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before full on application of medium brown henna.
Excellent Henna for hair
This product is awesome. It is natural and gives your hair the protection it needs
Hi quality henna/indigo dye
I'm impressed with the quality of this henna dye. It's fresh and well sealed which makes it very potent and the color shade which is achieved by proportions of henna/indigo is consistent from batch to batch. What makes this brand even better is the finest powder I've met so far, not sure how it's achieved but it's easier to evenly apply and to rinse out than some other brands. It also covers my now greys perfectly thanks to high quality ingredients. Keep it up, The Henna Guys!
Won't Use Anything Else
I have been using henna from The Henna Guys on my hair for a couple of years now and I love it. Easy to mix and apply, great results, fabulous color. PLUS my scalp and hair feel great, no chemical reactions - no itching, breakage, no breakouts. Highly recommend it.
i do love henna . . . adding instant coffee to it gives some beautiful hi-lites!
Do you authorize us to charge your card & auto deliver this product for selected period until cancelled?