The Henna Guys
Light Brown Henna For Hair
Light Brown Henna
✓ Gluten Free, raw & natural hair dye
✓ Chemicals free, silky smooth
✓ Blend of henna, indigo, amla & neem.
✓ Triple sifted powder for non-clumsy paste.
✓ Always a fresh batch, ethically produced
✓ Comes with shower cap, gloves & application instructions
Ingredients and how they work:
- Henna (Lawsonia inermis): Made from the leaves of henna plant, this powder gives a bright red / orange color. Henna is used as the color base of the henna hair dye. It also helps condition the hair and scalp naturally.
- Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): Blue toned indigo powder is an important plant ingredient. Without indigo powder, the henna hair dye would only be giving away red tones. This key ingredient helps manipulate and create wide a variety of browns and blacks by mixing it with the red toned henna.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): Amla has natural lock in effects which make the color appear darker while locking in the color itself, making it more bright and prominent. Theherbal ingredient, which is made from the Indian gooseberry, is very essential in the coloring process.
- False Daisy (Eclipta alba): To help add shine and protection, we add in the herb false daisy. Give your hair a boost of shine and added protection with its hair revitalizing properties.
- Rose Mallow (Hibiscus rosa sinersis): Rose mallow, also known as hibiscus works mildly to cleanse the hair strands while strengthening them. This herb is important to aid in keeping your hair healthy and strong.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): Neem works with henna to naturally condition the scalp, leaving any signs of a dry or itchy scalp behind. Too often, hair dyes can strip the hair and scalp of its natural oils, leaving it dry and flaky. That is why we add neem in our henna hair dyes so that your dyeing experience leaves you with beautiful, sleek hair.
How to Apply Dark Brown Henna?
Find application instructions here
Tips and Notes:
Helpful Tip: Please use fresh brewed black coffee liquid to mix henna for optimal results, you can use color safe, sufalte & paraben free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and prevents color wash up.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products, it does not contain chemicals that are required to change the color of your dark hair, or develop color faster, with that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minium for application process. Please reach out to us before placing an order if you have any questions about application process.
Allergy Warning: Although, our light brown henna hair dye is made with 100% natural & plant based ingredients, but some people may still be allergic to plant based products, to rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before full on application of medium brown henna.
i do love henna . . . adding instant coffee to it gives some beautiful hi-lites!
I have chemically dyed my hair for many years and was afraid to try henna. After much research I found that the Henna Guys have a very reliable and very good product. I followed all directions and put this on my graying dark blond/light brown with natural red hair. The color is just a more bolder and a little deeper than my original color and it looks very natural. My hair is not as dull either. I will be sticking with this product. Also, I did not add anything other than the directed water to this product and I have great results. I had no adverse reaction to my chemically treated hair, but I did do a strand test and would recommend the same. Thank you Henna Guys for a great reliable product.
I love this product.
I used the light brown henna as directed to cover some grey hairs and left it in for three hours. My hair came out amazing with excellent coverage and the color is gorgeous, natural looking with beautiful Auburn highlights. It does change color for about 3 days so it is important not to use shampoo for 48 hours. I use conditioner during that time. Love it.
It makes huge difference
My 2nd purchase along with Reetha Powder conditioner and yet the same quality. I apllied to cover my greys. Lovely Color and far better shine than other hair dyes. Also thinking to make other purchases. And if they keep the same standards .I hope to stick with this comapny permanently. I would just reccomend them to improve their customer service. That is why not giving all stars review.