The Henna Guys
Auburn Henna For Hair
✓ Gluten Free, raw & natural auburn hair dye
✓ Blend of henna, indigo, red clay & herbs
✓ Triple sifted powder for non-clumsy paste
✓ Always a fresh batch, ethically produced
✓ Made in small batches using natural ingredients
✓ Comes with shower cap, gloves & application instructions
✓ This beautiful color works best with light to medium hair and just like our other natural henna hair dyes, it usually does not show on dark hair.Ingredients and how they work:
- Henna (Lawsonia inermis): Henna, made from leaves of the henna plant, is the base of this hair dye, giving the dye tones of red. It provides the hair with a number of benefits such as natural conditioning, boosting hair growth, and reducing itching in the scalp.
- Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria): Naturally blue toned, Indigo powder, another plant-based ingredient, works with henna and adds in tones of dark browns and blacks. Because henna gives only tones of reds, this is a key ingredient to help manipulate and make a wider range of henna dye colors, such as auburn.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica): We add in amla powder, made from the Indian gooseberry, to our henna dyes to help the henna darken on the hair, as well as keeping the indigo intact and from fading.
- False Daisy (Eclipta alba): This important herb is known for the great benefits it provides to the hair and scalp. False daisy works with dye to help keep your hair healthy and adds shine to revitalize it.
- Hibiscus Powder (Hibiscus rosa sinersis): Rose mallow helps tone the henna and acts as a mild cleanser within the dye. It is also helpful in adding shine and can strengthen the hair.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica): As you let the dye sit on your hair, neem acts as a conditioner, which goes deep beyond the surface so that your hair looks flawless and silky once you wash the dye off.
How to apply auburn henna?
Find application instructions here
Tips and Notes:
Helpful Tip: Please use fresh brewed black coffee liquid to mix henna for optimal results, you can use color safe, sufalte & paraben free shampoo after 48 hours of rinsing henna. It helps with getting the color stick to hair better and prevents color wash up.
Important Note: Henna hair dyes are different than conventional hair coloring products, it does not contain chemicals that are required to change the color of your dark hair, or develop color faster, with that being said, it takes around 2-3 hours minimum for application process. Please reach out to us before placing an order if you have any questions about application process.
Allergy Warning: Although, our Burgundy henna hair dye is made with 90% pure henna, 8% Indigo powder & 3% red clay, but some people may still be allergic to natural products, to rule that out for this product, please do a strand/skin test before full on application of Burgundy henna.
Very bright red
I purchased the auburn color. I mixed up half the package with warm water and let it sit for four hours until I could put it in my hair. I left on the mixture for two hours and 45 minutes all wrapped with plastic. This was the first time I had used Henna. I had used chemical color three months before, so the Henna had turned my hair pretty bright red instead of darker auburn. I should have left the color on even another couple hours. I’m guessing.... My hair felt a lot healthier and more conditioned after this haircolor though. I will continue to use Henna, next time it won’t be so bright, hopefully-and I will probably leave it on for three hours or maybe four hours. I wish there was more information about how to use the product.— ie. if you had used chemical die in the past. I was coloring my hair a light strawberry blondish- It was called light auburn. I read the pamphlet insert, watched YouTube videos and read reviews online. I wish I would have known to leave it on so much longer so my hair didn’t turn clown red. I ended up mixing the other half of hair color with coffee and coffee grounds and applying it again to days after the initial coloring. I left it on for three hours. It darkened it a bit, but it still has some bright red in it.
Absolutely LOVE this product!
About a month ago I tried my first bag and was thrilled with the results. My hair seemed so healthy. No color rinsing out when I washed my hair and the best part 4 weeks and still N) color fade and NO grey hair showing through! Only problem was my color wasn't even, I think because my hair was conditioned the night prior to dyeing, so I purchased a second bag and did it again today. Color is even and richer! My hair is SUPER soft and shiny. May take longer to apply than over the counter or salon but the results to me are better, longer lasting, better for my hair and the environment. I even purchased other products" the rose and need powders for in between color conditioning and tried the shampoo.
My First Time Using Henna and I'm in Love!
I was nervous about using henna for the first time. I read a lot of reviews online and watched a lot of YouTube videos. I finally settled on Auburn from the Henna Guys. I'm so glad I did! My hair is the perfect shade of rich red and chestnut. It's the color I've always wanted, and it even covered my gray without coming out brassy! I'll never go back to regular hair coloring methods. I'll be sure to buy from you guys again and will recommend this product to all my friends and family.
I have been using pure henna, and now I am trying this color. ( I did not know you have different color variation for all the years I use the henna!) Have not used, yet. But I am exciting to see the different color.
Do you authorize us to charge your card & auto deliver this product for selected period until cancelled?