Goat Milk Facial Cleanser
✓ Paraben Free ✓ Phthalate Free ✓ Gluten Free
Our Goat Milk Facial Cleanser will provide your skin with milky goodness. Made from simply natural ingredients, this product works to give your skin loads of vitamins and minerals while leaving it feeling utterly smooth and soft.
- Creamy richness leaves skin flawlessly smooth
- Naturally rich in fatty and Omega acids
- Suitable for all skin types
- 100% chemical and artificial additive free
- Goat Milk – Provides skin with beneficial fatty acids and vitamins to enhance it
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice –Soothes and cools the skin for freshness
- Organic Coconut Oil – Helps nourish and moisturize the skin
- Organic Lavender Water – Anti-bacterial properties help fight off bacteria on skin
- Henna Guys
I loved the creamy texture of this Goat Milk Facial Cleanser. In addition to nourishing the skin, it leaves a refreshing feel.
It is far better than many other cleansing lotions that I have used in the past. Most of my cleansing products dry up my skin afterward but this one is actually different. It hydrates the skin, removes clogged impurities and dust and makes the face feel and appear fresh.
Cleansing a face with a good product can add glow to your face. I experienced the same by using the Henna Guys Goat Milk facial cleanser and you know what, it is something extraordinary. It has made my skin so soft and I found it very very moisturizing.
Highly Recommended to all
I am gonna recommend everybody to try out this facial cleanser of the Henna Guys. It is unlike the cleansers offered by some other brands in a way that it does not leave my skin dry and dull. In fact, using it daily makes my face look brighter and feels smoother.
This face cleanser by the Henna Guys is a great help to my dry skin. Using it for about one and a half month and it has made my skin way more softer and smoother. It gives an instantly pleasant feel and hydrates the skin as well.
Do you authorize us to charge your card & auto deliver this product for selected period until cancelled?